Chapter 3

The story needs a cast and some pics. If your interested please don't be shy to PM me.

Nothing else to say so here is the chapter. Enjoy:)

*****************************

Chapter 3

Slipping into a pair of faded blue skinny jeans, I pulled on a floral blouse and petal pink ballet flats. Before running out of the apartment I grabbed my phone out of my soggy clothes from last night.

Alex should be at the bakery right now. I ran to the few blocks to the Lux's bakery. Hopefully Kelly hasn't killed him yet. As I approached the small golden lined store with the large pink cupcake at the front window.

Pulling open the glass door I rushed in expecting to see Kelly shoving Alex's head into the mixer in the back. Or strangling him with the ridiculous pink apron we had to wear.

But when I walked in I saw a blonde girl leaning against the counter as she fluttered her lashes at the sexy brunette hunk behind the counter. The hunk flashed a pearly smile that caused his brown eyes to glimmer and the girl to giggle.

Alex loves to tease girls with those boyish good looks of his. He never dates them, he just flirts as he says. Translation he has too many abandoned under wears in his drawer.

"Hey Aubrey!" he called out as he stood up right

The blond turned around and gave me a dirty look. He's my friend slut not a fuck buddy.

Ignoring the fuming stranger I walked around the counter and squeezed him purposely. Alex chuckled not knowing what exactly I was doing.

"Why did you leave so early this morning babe?" I said as I pulled away pouting

Alex furrowed his brows with a look of confusion. The blond turned her cold gaze towards Alex. With my index finger and thumb I pulled at the edge of the collar of his blue button down.

"You haven't kissed me like that since our first baby Joy." I purred as I inched closer

From the corner of my eye I saw the girl's eyes widen as she looked over my figure.

"Baby Joy?" Alex said with his own shocked face

It took all my willpower not to burst out laughing. I nodded and yanked his head down to mine. My lips lingered a few inches away from his.

"Six kids later and you still can't get enough of me." I growled seductively

"Six!" the girl shouted

I turned to her and nodded.

"Probably seven by the way we were going at it." I grinned

The girl let out a small squeal and slapped Alex in the face. The slap echoed in my ears as she stormed out mumbling about how guys are jerks.

As the door slammed shut I pulled away laughing. Alex brought a hand up to his cheek a sour expression on his face.

"Six kids really?" he asked with a raised brow

I brought my hands up to my flat stomach and rubbed it. "And one on the way."

He pushed me gently as I bursted out in laughter.

"You deserved that slap for what you did to Kelly." I said

He slick smile spread on his face. The jerk actually did it. I smacked him on the chest angrily.

"How in the world did you dye her hair without her realizing it?"

"I have my ways." he grinned