Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"What have I done that I deserve this torture?" I mumbled

It has been raining heavily all day, some areas in town were even flooded. Lux shut the bakery due to the bad weather which left me stuck in my apartment with Kelly and Alex.

"Shut up and let me finish." Kelly said

We were watching those cheesy makeover shows where some nerdy girl turns into a hot babe. Kelly wanted to do the same which left me in her clumsy hands.

"Why couldn't you use Alex as a dummy? It comes natural for him."

"Hey I'm right here Blondie." Alex shouted from inside the fridge

I stuck my tongue out at his turned back just as Kelly tugged my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Aww your hurting me." I whined

She sucked her teeth and continued practically ripping my hair from my scalp.

"There I'm done." she said in an excited squeal

With a dour expression I snatched the mirror from on the empty couch cushion. My eyes widened at the frizzy mess that resembled a bird's nest on the top of my head.

The small clips holding my hair up were tangled into the tornado of hair.

My hand rose and touched the bushy mess.

"Holy shit did a grenade explode in there." Alex laughed as he closed the fridge door with a can of soda in his hand

"I think it was more than one." I replied

I lowered the mirror horrified at my image. Unclipping each clip I tried not wincing as I ripped them out.

"Your welcome." Kelly said as she leaned back into the couch

"For that crap." Alex snorted as he took a long gulp of the soda

My thoughts exactly. I buried my hands into the messy in the hopes of getting my hair back down.

When I found the small scrunchy and the last clip my long blonde hair fell over my shoulder. I breathed a sigh of relief and immediately tied my hair up fearing Kelly might want a second try.

"Your just mad I got my hair back to normal while your tiny weeny still looks like an avatar." Kelly shot back

Alex grumbled something about how he should of used stronger dye. Yeah Kelly managed to dye her hair back to his original dark brown color.

She grinned and flipped her hair his way as he took the seat beside me.

"It's not tiny and don't call it that." he argued angrily

"I'm sure your very big." I said as I patted his shoulder reassuringly

Pouting his lips out Alex shot daggers at the back of at Kelly's head.

"But no girl wants a man with a private that looks like its choking." Kelly sneered wickedly

"Oh yeah so why does Brittany want to hook up?" Alex said trying to keep whatever dignity he managed to save

Kelly turned around with a look of confusion and a strange darkness.

"The red head?" she asked furrowing her brows

Alex nodded a playful smirk on his clear skin. "She asked Aubrey to ask me."

I felt her dark stare turn to me with full attention so I tangled my long fingers together nervously.