Chapter 16

Chapter 16

He just- he was just a wolf than boom he became human! With wide eyes filled with shock I couldn't seem to pull my gaze from Hunter's nude body.

His hands were on his slender waist as he smirked at me not the least bit shy that he was standing completely naked in front of me. The rain slid down his flawless shoulder and continued down to his perfect six pack and lower.

"Oh my.." I trailed off feeling the heat creep onto my face despite the chilly winds

It was than my brain processed his words. I shook my head from the perverted thoughts in my head.

"It took you a while." Hunter said referring to my gawking eyes

Forcing my gaze up I forgetting he was naked but it was right there! I cleared my throat as I stood up off the muddy ground.

"Why are you naked?!" I asked in a louder voice than I meant

"Why aren't you?" he replied in a teasing tone

I rolled my eyes at his predictable answer, here I was feeling guilty about the Holden thing. Hunter seems fine-scratch that he is more than fine.

"If you actually listened to me when I talk you'd remember I told you my clothes rip apart when I shift."

Hunter took two long steps up to my side. Raising my hands up I covered my eyes. He chuckled at my childish behavior.

"Put some pants on." I said as I felt his body heat against mine like when he was a wolf

He grabbed my wrist and yanked my hand down. I squeezed my eyes shut not trusting myself not to stare in awe.

Hunter sure is blessed.

"Is little Aubrey having dirty thoughts." he said rather than asked

"You scared the crap out of me earlier, jeez you growled at me!" I said

The mud under him made a squishy sound as he shifted onto his other leg. His hand dropped from mine as the rain continued to pour on us.

"We should get out of the storm." I said as I opened my eyes but kept my gaze on his face and no lower

Hunter turned his head away a hard expression firm on his playful face. His brows were drooping down as a crease formed between his brows.

"Come on my apartment isn't too far away." I said as I tugged him behind me like a child

To my surprise he didn't fight as I led back the way I came. It was just as difficult getting up the steep hill as it was falling.

I grunted as I crawled up on my hands and knees. The wind changed directions, the rain hit my face causing me to cringe away from the stinging drops.

But as I hid my face it caused me to slip a few times, I caught myself and even once Hunter gave my butt a little push. I gasped at the part friendly gesture.

When we reached the top the wind seemed to pick up as a roar of thunder shook the sky and startled me. I quickened my pace towards the apartment. I'm sure Hunter can run much faster than this but he stayed behind me.

As we reached the door a car passed by and honked followed by whistles all to embarrass Hunter. Instead of shying away he waved his hips towards the car.

"Like what you see pretty boy!" Hunter shouted as the guys ducked their heads

Digging my hands into my pajama pocket I fished out the key and opened the front door practically pulling Hunter in.