Chapter 5

Chapter 5

With a loud sigh I dropped my head onto the white plastic tables of Lux's bakery.

"My poor brain." I whined

Spread out on the table were my homework. Ironic that a teacher still gets homework.

"Your the one that wanted to become a teacher." Kelly said

She was restocking our muffins since customers practically bit our arms off for some. Morning rushes are amazing business but busy.

Thankfully there were only a couple teens sitting down for brunch at the far end of the shop. From here on we were free to be ourselves without freaking the customers out.

"What kind of idiot decides to go back to school after they finished. It's stupidity." Alex laughed

"Stupid people like me teach children not to be morons like you." I bit back

I have two full lesson plans that I have to come up for with for an imaginary class that will never do the work I plan. Lifting my head up I groaned and closed my books.

"If you were true friends you'd help me." I said as I stood up

"Hey I did my time in school." Alex said

Shoving my books in my bag I decided to do that work later since I wasn't getting any help from these two. Kelly is smart but hates work and Alex should thank his lucky stars he graduated high school.

I leaned my elbows on the counter. Alex leaned in copying my movements.

"Oh Alex your doomed to be stuck in this bakery forever." I teased

His red lips lifted into a smile as his eyes glimmered mischievously.

"With you in here with me it won't be so bad." he said suggestively

"I think I'd overwhelm you Alex boy." I shot back with a wink

Alex chuckled, I sat up right as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

"Why don't we test that theory." he whispered

I bent my head back and laughed. Alex is my friend and I love him like a brother but I would never, ever try anything with him for one reason only. He's a man whore.

"Your a such a slut." Kelly rolled her eyes

Yeah she was still upset about her hair. After a bottle and a half of shampoo her head was still blue. But Kelly managed to make the bright color work, her usual bright colored clothes made her hair color less noticeable.

Today she was wearing a shimmery rainbow tank top, neon green skinny jeans and her own self painted pink sneakers. She had a few colorful bead necklaces hanging from her neck. Kelly had her shoulder length hair hanging down with a small white bow. She matched her clothes with shimmery blue eye shadow and a touch of pink lip gloss.

"Women love me." Alex shrugged with a cocky smile

Kelly stood up right and placed her hands on her round hips. Her light brown eyes were slits set on Alex who was sending flirty looks at the teens in the shop.

The girls giggled like teens do.

"How's your blue penis?" Kelly said out loud

Alex's smile dropped, just like Kelly he couldn't get the blue off. Alex is going to have to hold his urges till the paint fades unless he wants to explain to his girl of the night why he's blue.

"Shut up." Alex pouted

"What's wrong babe? Upset your little friend won't be getting any action." Kelly mocked as she strolled over to us