Chapter 2. A New Place.

Your POV

Voices could be heard all around me.
I didn't know where I was.
All I could hear was arguing.
"Can I have her kidneys?" Someone with a gruff voice asked.
"Shut up EJ, you have p-plenty." Another answered rather annoyed.
I groggily opened my eyes as the voices continued talking.
"She's waking up!" Another voice exclaimed excitedly.
My eyes opened and I sat up, rubbing my head as I looked around the room.
Standing there was the faceless man from before, except 3 more of him.
One in a polka dot suit and a short black top hat, one in a grey trench coat and a grey fedora, and the last in a brown tailored shirt with grey pants and glasses.
I also noticed two other people.
There was a teenage boy in a dark blue jacket with a blue mask, the eye holes had a strange black liquid leaking from it.
The other boy was in a yellow jacket wearing a black mask with red eyes and black gloves.
"No need to be scared, Y/N." The faceless man said.
I couldn't speak, I could only stare in shock, my brain trying to comprehend everything that was happening.
This can't be real.
The faceless man chuckled softly, "You better believe it is."
My face stayed blank as he offered me his hand once more.
I slowly reached out to it, lightly grasped it and let him pull me off from the bed I was on.
"I'm Slenderman, and these are my brothers Trenderman, Offenderman, and Splendorman."
He pointed to his brothers and they either waved or nodded in acknowledgement.
The guy in the yellow jacket stared at me from behind his mask, as well as the other boy.
"That's Brian, or Hoodie, he's one of my proxies. This is Eyeless Jack, or EJ." He said pointing to each of them.
I nodded, "Right, I'll be sure to remember that." I said as I averted my eyes from them.
Slender then waved his hand, in a motion that silently asked everyone to leave the room.
Everybody left, I looked at Slender, "So why am I here? The hell is going on?" I asked confused, looking directly where his eyes would be.
Slender sighed, "I know your head is racing with questions, but my child Y/N, that is a conversation meant for later. Everything will be explained I can promise you that. Let's just unease your mind for now." He replied as he placed a hand on my shoulder, looking back down at me.
I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it and nodded instead.
Slender removed his hand from my shoulder and clapped loudly, which made me jolt in surprise.
"Come my child, you must meet everyone." He happily spoke.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]