Chapter 11. Fire.

2nd POV (The next day)

It was a peaceful and quiet day, everyone had decided to go outside and laze around.
But something was on your mind, a sick feeling in your gut since you awoke that morning. Like something bad was going to happen.
You sat underneath a tree, your knees close to your chest and your head resting on your knees.
"Hey Y/N, y-you a-alright?" You heard Toby ask, you looked up.
Toby and Masky stood before you, looking down at you concerningly.
You nodded and sat upright against the tree, "Yeah, just kinda thinking to myself." You lied, trying to fake a smile.
Masky furrowed his eyebrows behind his mask, "You're worried about Zalgo?" He questioned.
You looked down as your smile faded.
"Yeah, I got this weird feeling in my gut, and my heart rate is through the roof right now." You said as you placed a hand on your heart, feeling it thump loudly and fast.
Toby frowned and opened his mouth to speak, but then you three heard a rustling in the bushes next to you, followed by a loud whimper.
You turned your head and raised an eyebrow, getting up as you walked over to it.
Masky and Toby walked with you, but stopped when an animal jumped out of the bush.
It was Smile, he was wounded, blood soaked on his fur.
Your eyes widened and you quickly caught Smile who was just about to collapse.
He looked at me and whimpered, staring into the direction he came from.
You stood up, hearing something loudly coming in the distance.
"Do you guys hear that?" You asked, feeling your heart nearly stop.
Masky quickly came to you and got Smile from your arms, rushing him away to EJ.
Toby was now holding his hatchets in his hands, ready to attack, "What? *tic* What do you h-hear?" He asked, looking at your face.
Your expression was full of fear and confusion, the footsteps grew louder and louder, eventually everybody could hear them, because now they were all standing with their weapons in their hands.
You and Toby both backed up, sensing a large figure approaching quickly.
You stood stall, watching as a demon appeared from within the brush and trees.
Your eyes widened, it was him.
Zalgo.
"My, my, seems I've interrupted a day of relaxation eh?" He said smug, his eyes glowing a bright red.
The air immediately grew hot around you, the clouds now covered the sky, dark and grey.
Within the blink of an eye, Slender was now in front of you, in a defense position.
All of the other pastas, Jane, LJ, Ben, everybody was now standing in front of you to protect you.
You were completely frozen, staring at the demon, and he looked down at you.
"My, my, Slender, it seems you don't want me to get that girl. Hm?" He grinned evilly and disappeared.
Slender gasped and turned around, "Y/N, look out!" He yelled.
Suddenly you were grabbed by your waist, and pulled away from everyone.
You growled and turned, you swung your leg up and kicked Zalgo directly in the jaw.
Zalgo growled as well, and dropped you out of reaction.
You landed on your two feet, Slender and the others stood around Zalgo now.
He felt his jaw with one hand, and with the other, grabbed you again, this time by the back of the neck.
You grunted and kicked your legs around, but no luck of getting him.
"Let go of me, bastard!" You yelled, trying to try his hand off you with yours.
Zalgo laughed, just as the pastas were about to attack, fire and spikes appeared in a circle around you both, there was no way they could get to you.
Slenderman and the other pastas stood in horror looking at you, they unable to do anything.
Zalgo grinned once more, then disappeared with you.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]