Chapter 12. Dungeon.

Your POV

I woke up to the feeling of the back of my neck burning, my head hurt as well.
Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a room.
I was on a large sized bed with red pillows, and blankets, there were paintings of Zalgo, gold and red furniture, and a fire place with two chairs that filled the room.
The walls were made out of brick and outside was a horrific sight- fire, dead trees, and crumbled buildings, it looked like hell.
"Motherfucker...Where am I?" I mumbled getting up and rubbing back of my neck.
"I'm glad you asked Y/N, and I'll have you
know that you're in my castle." I heard a familiar dark voice answer.
I averted my eyes over to the fireplace, where there was a figure sitting on one of the chairs.
"Zalgo?" I asked confused.
He nodded and chuckled at my reaction as he got up from the chair.
"But why are you... a human?" I asked again, confused and staring at his features.
Zalgo chuckled and stared back at me, "I can turn into many things, I can turn into anything, anything you can think of, and a human form is just one of them."
He had black hair and his red horns, yellow eyes and held a staff with a skull on the top and flame coming out of its eyes.
Devilishly, he smiled at me, I growled as I reached my hand into my pocket, feeling around it.
"Don't be a fool, you have no weapon to use against me." He said, watching me.
"You gonna kill me or what?" I asked, almost ready to attack him.
His demeanor frightened me, the tension in the room grew thick as we stared at each other.
"I figured I'd just keep you prisoner for now, then when Slender and his little army come to get you, I'll put on a little show...featuring your head being cut off." He grinned evilly once more, I felt my heart drop.

I was chained to wall of my new cell, the shackles on my wrists tight, even just slightly moving just make the skin go raw quickly.
"Enjoy your new home, Y/N, let's hope your little friends come for you..." He said, his back turned to me as the cell gate slammed shut.
I stared at him from behind the bars, gritting my teeth, "I'll kill you..."
I could feel his eyes widen as he slightly turned his head, "You haven't even discovered your power yet, actually, I'm starting to doubt you even have a power, your strength is nothing compared to mine. Just sit there and keep your mouth shut. I wouldn't care if my guards here had to torture you a bit just to get you to be quiet." He said menacingly, then leaving.
The two guards that stood on the outside of your cell turned and looked at you, a dead yet evil look in their eyes as they breathed heavily.
I looked down and grunted.
I'm starting to doubt if I have any power myself.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]