Chapter 17. Guess Who.

2nd POV

Everybody decided to go outside and train today, it seemed enough like a normal day.
Slenderman got everyone partnered up and soon you were all fighting.
Currently you were fighting with Hoodie, but it wasn't really fighting because he said he didn't want to.
"You gonna fight me?" You asked as you twirled your knife in your hands.
"I don't r-really feel like f-fighting." He replied hazel eyes looking at you, his mask off.
"Really?" You asked as you stood in an attack position.
"Loser has to buy the other a sandwich." You said, rolling your eyes at the stupid deal.
His head perked up a bit at what you said and he removed his hands from his hoodie, getting in an attack stance as well.
"You're on." He said as he whipped out his gun.
You smirked and ran at him.
He pointed his gun and fired, but you dodged it.
You agile, and your strength increase.
Hoodie fired another bullet at you, but you dodged it again, and when you got close you jumped up and kicked him, causing him to fly back.
He landed on the ground with a grunt, then got back up.
He grabbed a small knife from his hoodie and ran at you.
You stood still, and he got closer and closer to you.
Right as he swung his knife you moved out of the way, grabbed his arm and used your other fist to punch him.
He flew back again and landed on the ground, clutching his stomach.
Your eyes think widened, and you ran to his side.
"Brian! Are you alright?" You asked as you knelt to him.
He nodded and looked at you with his hazel eyes, "I'm o-ok." He replied, breathing heavily,
You helped him up, and after a minute his breathing returned to normal and he let go of his stomach.
"You owe me a sandwhich." You grinned, chuckling.
He huffed and rolled his eyes.
The both of you stood there for a bit, just talking with each other, eventually his head was on your lap as you tried to braid his short hair.
You both laughed, until you were interrupted by a booming voice.
"TAKE THOSE CROCS OFF RIGHT NOW OFFENDER." Trender practically screeched.
You turned towards his voice and saw Trenderman staring at Offenderman, almost ready to tackle him.
Offender had a wide smirk on his face and his hands in his coat.
You started laughing, as did everyone else, you looked down and saw he was wearing black crocs. 
"This house is a fucking nightmare." Hoodie muttered as he chuckled.

The sun had gone down and soon the stars came out.
Everybody was getting ready to go inside, but you froze when you felt a familiar presence.
Grinny was next to you, he hissed loudly as he stared into the woods.
The pastas all stopped as well, then a pair of glowing eyes shined brightly through the brush.
The eyes came closer and a deep voice was heard, "Guess who~"
You whipped out your knife as everyone else did with their weapons.
"You know Y/N, I should've killed you when I had the chance." Zalgo then came walking out of the trees in his demon form holding someone by the head in his left hand.
"Your little friend here wasn't so lucky." Then Zalgo threw that someone in front of you.
That 'someone' was Mr. Widemouth.
"Oh my god." You knelt down by him, picking him up in your arms.
He had deep cuts everywhere on him and bruises covered his face.
"Y/N..." Mr. Widemouth mumbled  "You must use your true power now...the time had come..."
He then started coughing and soon fell unconscious.
You set him next to Grinny, ordering him to gently drag him inside to safety, Grinny nodded and did so.
You got up and stared at Zalgo.
Slenderman then stood in front of Zalgo, his tendrils appeared and his hands turned into sharp claws, his mouth opened to reveal sharp teeth.
His brothers stood next to him as well, the same thing with them.
You tried to run, the urge to fight boiling in your blood, by Jeff held you back, "Wait Y/N."
He said, trying to hold you by your waist.
Before you all knew it, the surrounding trees were on fire, the air was hot, and you tried to free yourself of Jeff's grip, but it only tightened.
"Let me go Jeff." You said through gritted teeth.
"No." He replied, "We can't let you get hurt."
You looked at Slenderman, he and his brothers charge at Zalgo with pure anger.
You turned to Jeff, softly speaking. "You guys can't fight my battle. It's my fate."

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]