Chapter 19. True Power.

For this chapter and the next one the scenarios for the pastas will be in alphabetical order.
As seen:

Ben Drowned
Eyeless Jack
Homicidal Liu
Hoodie
Jeff the killer
Laughing Jack
Masky
Offenderman
Slenderman
Splendorman
Ticci Toby
Trenderman

All of the scenarios are in 2nd POV.
Note: Once I have finished all the scenarios in this chapter there will be a Your POV scene where you defeat Zalgo.
C/P = Your creepypasta character
---------------------------------

BEN DROWNED

You saw Ben lying on the ground nearly unconscious.
"Oh my god! Ben!" You yelled, running to him crouching down next to him.
"Mmmm...Y/N..." He moaned as he held onto his stomach.
You lifted up his shirt to look at his wound.
His skin had been burned severely, his skin looked raw.
Tears formed in your eyes as you stared as Ben.
"Why would you risk your life to save me?" You asked with your voice shaking as you pulled his shirt back down.
Ben lightly smiled as he brought got his hand up to cheek and caressed it.
"Because I love you." He replied staring into your E/C orbs.
You gasped at what he said but then smiled and held his hand as he continued to caress your cheek.
"I-I-love you too."
With that Ben sat up carefully as to not damage himself any more, and he closed the gap between you two.
His lips were soft, like silk and the kiss was full of passion.
You two parted after a couple of seconds and stared at each other.

EYELESS JACK

"EJ!" You yelled as you ran to him, then fell to his side.
The fire burned straight through his hoodie and his shirt, including some of the skin.
A few tears slipped from your eyes as you held onto EJ's hand and stared at him.
His mask was broken in half next to him.
He looked dead, he wasn't responding and he didn't open his eyes.
A few more years slipped away from your eyes as you said "W-Why?"
No response.
You sighed and kissed his cheek, still holding his hand.
After a few seconds EJ opened his eyes and looked at you.
"Y/N." He said gently squeezing your hand.
Your eyes met with his and you two stared at each other.
Something jumped inside both of you, and electric shock would be the only way to describe it.
Then slowly your faces started inching closer and closer together, and soon you two kissed.
EJ's lips were smooth and soft, the kiss was full of love that seemed to have been trapped for years.
A few seconds passed and you broke the kiss for air, staring into EJ's eyes.
"I've been waiting for that since day one." He said smirking.
You only blushed but then looked down at his wound.
"Don't worry about that, I'll be healed soon...eventually at least." He said mumbling the last part.
"Why would you nearly kill yourself for me?" You asked letting go of his hand and looking down.
"Because I love you." And with that you two kissed again.

HOMICIDAL LIU

You fell to the floor when you saw Liu.
His stomach had nearly been eaten by the fire when it hit him. 
You got up and ran to him, then immediately held him in your arms and started crying.
Liu's head rested on your breast and his eyes slightly opened.
He groaned in pain and looked down at his stomach.
"W-What just happened?" He asked trying to sit up.
You sat him upright and replied "Y-You saved m-me and I-I thought you died." You whispered the last part as you looked at Liu with tears welding in your eyes.
His eyes twitched when he saw you nearly crying.
"H-Hey it's alright. I'm fine, don't worry." He said moving closer to you.
You forced a smile but then noticed something, your faces were moving closer and closer to each other.
His emerald eyes didn't look away from your E/C ones.
Seconds later his lips sealed the space between you.
Neither of you wanted to part when your lips touched, it seemed as though he had been eager for that kiss for a long time.

HOODIE