Chapter 20. Mine.

^So true^
<3 Jeff, EJ, Toby, & Hoodie <3
Every scenario is in your POV but later it changes to C/P POV
---------------------------------

~1 week later~

BEN DROWNED (Your POV)

I sat in my room resting, when all of a sudden I heard Ben scream from the living room.
I ran out of my room and practically flew to the living room.
Jeff had poured a bucket of water on Ben who was sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart.
Ben was now drenched in water and screaming at how he was 'drowning'
Jeff fell to the floor laughing but then got up once he saw me.
I was furious.
"H-Hey Y/-"
'SLAP'
Jeff fell back on the ground with a red hand print on his cheek.
I walked over to Ben who had a panicked expression on his face and was shaking.
"H-Hey, lay back down. Don't worry you aren't drowning." I said calmly as I looked into his eyes.
"Y/N...your eyes are black." He replied.
I then looked away and closed my eyes.
Soon they went back to normal.
I looked down at Ben's stomach, where his wound was and saw that the patch that was covering it was now completely soaked.
I sighed and looked at Ben "Let's go get you cleaned up."
~10 minutes later~ (Ben POV)

After Y/N  got me cleaned up she helped me get in bed and laid down next to me.
"I can't believe you smacked Jeff." I said almost laughing as I put my arm around her.
Y/N giggled and snuggled in my chest.
"Nobody hurts my Ben."
I blushed and looked down at her.
"That's because I'm yours and you're mine." I said.
She looked up at me and replied "Forever." then kissed me.
I kissed back and brought my hand up to her cheek gently caressing it.
Then I smiled...
She's Mine.
---------------------------------------
EYELESS JACK (Your POV)

EJ and I were in his room cuddling.
Every time I would try to get up or switch positions he would only hold me closer and tighten his grip on me.
"Do you have to have such a tight grip on me? I'm not going anywhere." I said looking up into his black orbs.
His brown hair covered part of his face so I moved it revealing a smirk on his lips.
"Yes." He replied inching closer to me.
I only smiled and planted my lips in his.
After a few seconds he broke the kiss and said "Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."
I closed my eyes and felt him get out of bed.
"EJ, your wound-" I was about to open my eyes and stop him but he interrupted me.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just don't open your eyes under any circumstances."
I groaned and turned away from him.
"Fine, if you fall or hurt yourself even more I'm not helping you."
EJ scoffed "That's a lie."
A smirk crawled to my lips "I know."
A couple seconds passed and all I could hear was drawers opening and EJ shuffling around the room.
Then I felt him get back in the bed and tap me on the shoulder.
I opened my eyes and turned towards him.

EJ's POV

Y/N turned towards me and her eyes widened when she saw what was in my hand.
"F/B." She said taking it from me.
A smile crept on her face "Thank, I've been wondering where it was."
"Look on the inside." I said.
Her facial expression became confused as she opened the book.
On the inside it wrote:
I love you Y/N.
You will always be mine and my favorite girl in the world.
Love, EJ
Without warning, Y/N smashed her lips onto mine.
I kissed back and snaked my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.
After a few seconds we broke for air and she rested her head on my chest.
"I love you too, and you'll also always be mine." She said nuzzling into my chest.
I smiled and kissed her forehead pulling the blankets over us.
She's Mine.
-----------------------------------
HOMICIDAL LIU (Your POV)

Liu and I sat on the hill up against the tree watching the sunset.
The sky was a blood orange with the clouds partially covering them.
I was resting my head on Liu's head while he had his arm around my waist.
We both didn't say a word to each other, only seemed to get lost in each others eyes every time we looked at one another. Finally after a few minutes of complete silence Liu broke it.
"Y'know Y/N..." I looked up at him and stared into his emerald green eyes.
"Yeah, babe?" I replied.
He smirked and  tightened his grip around my waist.
"The sunSEt is beautiful, BuT it's nOt as beaUTifUl as you." Sully said winking.
I blushed and got up but then sat back down on his lap putting my legs on each side of him.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.