Chapter 13. Help.

2nd POV

The feeling of a small, lightweight being jumping on your lap caused you to stir.
"Wake up Y/N." A voice said.
You opened your eyes from a light slumber and saw a little animal figure standing in front of me.
"Who are you?" You asked as you looked down at the figure sitting on your lap.
"My name is Mr. Widemouth." He spoke as he looked up at you.
He looked like a cat and an owl mixed together, but had the body similar to a koala.
"You friends are on their way here." He quietly said as he put something in your hoodie pocket.
You looked down and saw a flash of what it was, also recognizing the feeling, it was your pocket knife.
"Why are you...helping me?" You asked curiously as you stared down at him.

He looked into your eyes and sighed softly, then climbed on your shoulders, reaching up to unlock the chains on your wrists.
"It seems you haven't had the dream yet. So therefore you don't remember."
You raised an eyebrow.
"When you have the dream, you will understand who you are and why you are here." Mr. Widemouth said as he freed your hands.
You rubbed your wrists, he jumped down from your shoulders, you noticed the guards weren't there.
"Don't worry, they won't be back for a while. There's still time." He said, walking over to the wall.
You raised an eyebrow, "Time for what?" You asked.
He looked at you like you were stupid, and his small paw pushed on a stone.
Suddenly the wall moved, a small doorway appearing from behind the wall.
"For you to escape here, let's go." He said as he disappeared into the doorway.
You quickly got up, rushing to follow him.
The doorway showed a small flight of steps, you crouched down as you climbed in, hearing the wall close behind you.
After a minute you came into a room, brick walls with vines growing across it, dirt on the floor, yet a large window.
"What is this?" You asked, looking down at the small creature.
He gestured you to lay on a mat that was in the middle of the room, so you did so.
"A secret room, of course. No worries of Zalgo finding you here. He isn't the brightest." He said as he chuckled.
You smiled softly as well, getting comfortable.
Mr. Widemouth then placed his paws on each of your temples, quietly humming something.
You fell asleep.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]