Chapter 5. Cheesecake.

2nd POV

You've been living with the pastas for a week now and have gotten to meet everyone.
Slenderman has been a bit busy lately, so you hadn't had a chance yet to talk to him.
Currently, you were playing Mario Kart with Ben, who was losing.
"HOW DO YOU KEEP BEATING ME AT THIS GAME?!" He yelled throwing the controller at the wall.
"And for the...23rd time too." Jeff said as he sat on the couch, counting his fingers and watching Ben have a tantrum right next to you.
You just smiled, looking up at the scoreboard, seeing you in first and Ben in second. 
"Because I don't take it seriously, you get all butt hurt." You said looking at him like he was dramatic.
He looked at me with frustration and you leaned into his ear.
"I'm sorry for being better at video games than you." You apologized, grinning.
Ben only turned away "Whatever." He mumbled.
You laughed as Jeff teased him and called him names.
Soon both of them were on the floor yanking each other's hair and calling one another even worse names, cursing loudly.
"Might wanna get used to it Y/N."
You heard a voice say, you stood up.
"What's up Masky?" You asked slightly smiling.
He lifted up his mask and grinned at me, looking at me with his dark brown eyes.
"Want some cheesecake?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied, following him to the kitchen, leaving Ben and Jeff to rip each other's faces apart.
As you entered the kitchen, Toby sat at the table with a huge stack of waffles on his plate.
"You can go ahead and sit down Y/N, I'll get the cheesecake." Masky said as he walked to the fridge.
You nodded, and sat across from Toby.
You raised an eyebrow, not able to see his face, "Gonna eat all of that?" You asked.
He peaked his head over from the side, his goggles and mouth guard were off, which showed his childish eyes and a bright smile.
"Y-Yes!" He replied happily.
A plate was then set down in front of you, and Masky sat next to you.
"Thank ya Tim." You smiled, looking at him.
He set his mask on the table and he smiled at you, "No problem."
You then looked away, feeling yourself nearly staring to gaze at him.
Masky looked away as well, the both of you blushing softly.
Your attention was then caught by Toby, who was loudly scarfing down his waffles.
You slowly took a bit of your cheesecake, as did Masky as you both watched.
Toby finished his plate within seconds, he sat back on his chair satisfied, a dazed look on his face.
"Cute kid." You quietly said amused, chuckling at him.
Masky looked at you, and Toby blushed.
You noticed the both of them, and your eyes darted from one another, "What?" You asked.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]

His eyes shot up at me as he blushed and said "I-I uh *hic* don't know."
"Your gonna eat all of that?"
"*hic* yeah."
There was at least 14 waffles all stacked together.
"Uh huh sure." I replied sitting next to him.
He looked at his waffle tower and took off his mouth guard, giant smile on his face.
"Here Y/N." Masky said handing me a plate of cheesecake.
"Thanks Masky!" I replied happily as I stared at the delicious cheesecake in front of me.
He chuckled and winked at me "No problem."
I could feel his blue eyes staring gently at me but then averted over to somewhere else.