Chapter 15. Meow.

^ Grinny Cat! ^
F/S = Favorite Soda

2nd POV

It's been two weeks since you were sent home by Mr. Widemouth, and everybody has been following you around.
The guys all have been on high alert, at least one person was always right next to you, wether you were outside or even in the living room.
Not even Jane or Clockwork could yell at them enough to get them to leave you alone.
It did annoy you, you nearly lashed out at everyone a couple of times, but you also knew they were just doing it to protect you, so you just kept quiet.
Currently you were sitting on the floor, playing Mario Kart with Ben while Toby, Masky and LJ sat behind you on the couch watching.
"Ha! I beat you!" Ben cheered putting his fists in the air.
"Yeah after the 4th round ." You retorted playfully looking him in the eyes.
"Whatever.'' He replied shaking his head.
"I'm gonna go get something to drink.'' You got up and walked to the kitchen.
"Alrighty." Ben replied, picking his character for the next round.
You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, you saw F/S so you grabbed it and began to chug it down.
The three boys eyes shifted towards you as you stood in the kitchen, drinking the delicious sugary beverage.
"You boys don't have to follow her into or look at her every time she goes to another room you know." Trenderman said as he walked, sighing.
"Yes we do.'' Masky said as he stood up.
"You never *tic* know if Zalgo could b-be hiding somewhere g-getting ready to s-snatch her!" Toby yelled as he threw his hands up in the air.
Trenderman hesitated to respond but then lightly chuckled and pushed up his glasses
"I understand that Tobias, but I assume that Y/N would like to have a few hours to herself, without having you follow her around everywhere. It's not very gentleman like of you to constantly keep bothering her now is it?"
You almost choked on your soda trying not to laugh.
Laughing Jack nervously chuckled as he apologized to you, "Heh, sorry Y/N."
You walked back in the living room, taking another drink of your soda as you slightly blushed.
"It's alright you guys." You replied.
Trender left, but Smile entered, his paw wrapped.
You looked down at him, "How's your injuries?" You asked.
He grunted a bit as he sat, lifting his paw.
You bent down and held it gently in your hand, "Still hurts?"
He nodded his head in reply.
Masky chuckled, as did LJ, Toby raised an eyebrow, "How do *tic* you understand *tic* him?" He asked.
You smile and stood back up, shrugging, "I'm a dog whisperer." You sarcastically replied.
Ben snickered, Smile grinned, Toby's eyes widened.
"Really?!" He asked excitedly as he smiled.
Masky flicked his head, "No you simpleton, she's being sarcastic."
They both bickered, Smile walked to the back door, turning for you to follow.
You did so, LJ followed as well, curious.
You three left Ben to deal with the bickering proxies as you went outside.
Smile led you to a tree, he sat and looked straight up.
You and LJ stopped, you took another drink of your soda.
"A cat?" LJ questioned as he raised an eyebrow.
You nodded, "Looks like it." You replied.
The cat was asleep, or so it was until he awoke.
Your eyes then widened and you dropped your soda.
"Grinny?"
The name popped out of your mouth, Smile looked at you, LJ's silver eyes did as well.
The cat meowed and jumped down at you, you catch him in your arms.
"You know this cat?" LJ asked as he pointed his claw at it.
You held Grinny out, looking at him.
He meowed again, his eyes staring into yours.
"I believe so...and I think I just said his name." You replied.
Smile huffed, Grinny looked down at him.
"Seems like they know each other as well." The clown observed, you nodded and set Grinny down.
Your head then pinged, you quietly groaned and rubbed your head as you looked at Grinny.
He sat next to Smile, LJ helped you walk back to the mansion, the animals following.
Your vision felt a bit blurry, your eyes closed as you collapsed in LJ's arms.

[Edited, June 16th, 2019]

She's Mine. (Creepypasta x Reader Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें