Chapter 18. Teddy Bear.

Your POV

A couple of hours went by of nonstop fighting.
Blood drops stained the ground as the pastas kept fighting, and tried not to get burned by the fire that surrounded them.
Sweat poured down everyone's face as they attacked Zalgo, using every bit of their energy to take him down.
I was only focused on taking on Zalgo and barely payed any attention to the fact that he was now summoning demons.
"This is so boring." Zalgo yawned as he fired a fire ball at me.
I quickly ducked and stood back up glaring at him.
"Then why don't you just leave? It would be the smartest thing to do before you get your ass kicked." I threatened, gritting my teeth.
Zalgo laughed at my attitude and shook his head.
"My, my, such naughty language."
I growled and ran after Zalgo with my knife in hand, focused on slitting his throat.
He grinned and fired another fire ball at me, this time it grazed my arm.
I fell the ground on my knees, holding onto my arm as the stinging continued to penetrate your skin.
"Y/N!" Slenderman yelled as he ran to me.
He crouched down next to me and teleported me near the back door.
I growled at the pain and looked at Slenderman.
Slender looked back at me then turned his attention towards Zalgo who was currently fighting Offender and Trender.
The fire seemed to have grown larger as the fighting progressed.
"It's not very nice to hurt a woman Zalgo." He said as he teleported behind him.
Zalgo was now trapped between the three brothers as they clawed at him with anger.
But Zalgo only laughed and fired fire balls at them.
One fire ball hit Offenderman in the stomach.
I tried to get up and help him, but I stopped as you noticed something.
He quickly got up and his injury went away.
My eyes widened.
Do they have healing powers?
Slenderman looked at you and nodded in response to your question.
Zalgo scowled as he now had all four of the brothers attacking him.
Again, he laughed and soon more demons came crawling from behind him.
I shook the pain off, gripping my knife in my hand as I ran into the battle field to help everyone.
"Why are there so many of them?" Jane asked as she tackled a demon to the ground and stabbed it the head.
"Zalgo's *hic* summoning them because he's t-too much of a *hic* c-coward to f-fight us all himself." Toby replied as he struck a demon with his hatchets.
Zalgo then threw Slender and his brothers to a tree and glared at Toby.
"Well he ain't wrong!" I yelled with a grin, Toby laughed as he swung his hatchet, blood gushing out of another demon as he killed it.
Zalgo growled and summoned even more demons.
I continued endlessly attacking and killing demons, their bodies falling and disintegrating at my feet, until I noticed Sally.
She was hiding behind a tree, fear in her emerald eyes as she watched the horror before her.
My eyes then widened as I saw a demon running toward her, I immediately sprinted to her.
Before I even knew it, my knife cut deep into the monsters neck, blood gushing out.
"Don't you touch her." I said as I withdrew my knife and stabbed its head repeatedly.
The demon shrieked, then fell dead to the ground.
"Y/N!" Sally screamed running into my arms.
I hugged back and called for Smile.
A few seconds later he came running over to me.
"Smile, you and Sally go inside it's the safest place, watch over her. Got it?" I said letting go of Sally.
Smile barked in response as he picked up Sally's teddy bear.
"Be careful o-ok?" Sally sniffled letting go of me.
I faintly smiled, "I promise."
Then Sally and Smile ran inside.
I followed them  with my eyes until they were inside, then walked back out into the now battlefield.
Slenderman ands his brothers were attacking Zalgo while the other pastas were fighting the demons, all clearly exhausted.
I gripped my knife, staring at the bloom soaked ground.
My hair stuck to my face, my eyes full of rage.
"ZALGO!" My voice boomed through the woods, all sound and fighting seemed to have stopped.
Everyone's attention turned to me.
"I'm ready to slay you. I'm not afraid." I stated now, glaring at him, my knife pointed to him as I walked closer.
Slenderman and his brothers teleported behind me in a defensive stance.
"Y/N, what are you doing?" Trender asked looking at me.
I only ignored his question and continued staring at Zalgo, walking towards him.
He started smiling and chuckled a little bit.
"Your death shall be quicker than your parents." He said as he started laughing.
I stood in shock at his words along with everyone else.
"You fucking bastard!" I yelled as I started running after him.
"DIE Y/N!" His voice boomed as he threw a fireball at me.
He fire was pure black, much and was much bigger than the many ones he'd fired.
I couldn't dodge it, the power was so immense that it froze me.
I stopped dead in my tracks and closed my eyes, bringing my arms up to cover myself for the impact.
Except, nothing hit me.
I heard a loud 'THUMP' and loud groaning.
I opened my eyes and looked down in front of me, widening my eyes in shock and horror.
I saw...

[Edited June 16th, 2019]