Chapter 9. Red.

2nd POV

After a few hours letting you sleep on his chest, Offender took you back to the mansion.
Teleporting outside of your bedroom, he was met with Smile Dog, who huffed at him.
"Lay with her eh? She had a pretty bad nightmare about you-know-who." Offender said to him.
Smile sniffed at him in reply and Offender opened your, taking you in and placing your sleeping body underneath your blankets.
He gently grabbed your rose and knife from your hands, placing them on the nightstand next to you.
Offender smiled down at your peacefully sleeping body, Smile jumped up next to her.
"Watch over her for a bit." He said, Smile nodded as he laid down, placing his head on your chest, closing his eyes.

You awoke to Smile licking your face softly, you opened your eyes as looked at him.
"Alright, I'm up." You said as you scratched at his ears.
Smile closed his eyes in content as he enjoyed it, you sat up, yawning.
Smile jumped down, stretching, you did the same as you got out of your bed.
Your eyes trailed over to the rose on your nightstand, you blushed, remembering Offender holding you.
"So much guy shit is going on I swear...there's always something happening between me and one of em', enough to make me blush so damn much." You mumbled as you rubbed your cheeks.
Smile lightly barked, but it seemed more like a chuckle.
You looked at him and rolled your eyes as he stared at you, then you got ready for the day.
As soon as you stepped out of your room, your arm was grabbed gently and you were teleported to Slenders study.
"Had a feeling this would happen." You said looking up at him.
Slender didn't say anything in reply as he let go of you, he walked to his window and looked out, staring out into the sunshine filled sky.
"Tell me about the dream, Offender informed me it had something to do with Zalgo." He said.
You sat down on one of the chairs that was facing away from him, Smile Dog appeared before you and jumped on your lap, curling up.
"Everybody was in cages, beaten and bloodied. You all looked at me, moaning in pain, he chuckled so darkly...I felt a chill go down my spine as I slept. When I woke up I couldn't sworn I heard the same chuckle in my room, or loudly in my mind." You explained, watching your fingers as they ran across Smile's fur.
Slender thought to himself, "Well, he knows your here in the mansion. He could be manipulating your dreams, trying to scare you." He concluded, continuing to stare out the window.
You shrugged, "Could be, it did give me a scare."
Slender nodded, "Thank you Y/N, this was all I needed to know." He said, excusing you.
Smile jumped up from your lap and you stood up, leaving Slenders room.
You went downstairs, Smile followed you closely.

[Edited, June 15th 2019]