Chapter 6. Jokes.

Your POV

After Masky and I were done eating cheesecake and hanging out for part of the day, I decided to go up to my room and take a nap.
Once I got to my room I immediately jumped on my bed, my eyes staring at the ceiling.
I shut my eyes, feeling my body sink into the mattress.
As I slowly started to slip away into sleep, a soft knock was planted on my door.
I groaned and sat up, getting out of my bed and groggily walking to the door.
I opened the door, but saw no one, until I heard a squeak and looked down.
"Oh hey, Sally." You greeted, softly smiling.
She smiled brightly as she giggled, her bright emerald eyes shining.
"Hi Y/N! Would you like to have a tea party with me? Please!" She begged.
I mentally sighed, a nap would have to wait.
"Sure thing, I can't say no to you..." I replied, the suddenly was pulled away by her to her room.
She giggled all the way there, I just smiled and followed along with her.
We both entered her room, and my eyes were met with a pair of silver ones.
"LJ?" You asked as you started laughing, Sally let go of you.
LJ sat on a tiny stool with a tea cup in his hand, a pink feather boa around his neck and a tiara on his head.
"Please, help me..." He said as he smiled, darting his eyes over to Sally.
I covered my mouth to quiet my laughs, feeling my cheeks grow warm.
"Come and sit Y/N!" Sally said as she jumped up and down, pulling out a stool for me.
I went over and sat down on the small stood, pulling my legs close to my chest as I was crouched.
I looked around Sally's room, everything was pink, she had an endless amount of stuffed animals and colored dresses, everything was either covered in sparkly gems or shiny velvet.
"So, how long have you been-" I began to speak but was cut off by LJ.
"Sitting here? A long time. I can't feel my legs." LJ said with a smile.
"Awe." I replied as Sally handed me some tea.
"Whatever to see her smile at least." LJ said sweetly as he watched the shining little girl excitedly pour more tea into his cup.
"That's sweet of you, LJ." I replied, looking at his swirly cone nose as I took a drink of my tea.
LJ smiled, showing his sharp teeth and his cheeks slightly pink, Sally sits down as well.
Some of my H/C fell in front of my face as I
unknowingly stared at LJ's face.
"Want to hear a joke Y/N?" LJ asked.
I snapped out of my gaze and nodded as I was about to take another sip of my tea.
"Why can't a blonde dial 9-1-1?" He asked grinning.
Sally looked at him, a bit of a confused expression on her face.
I inhaled sharply and brought my tea to my lips, the scent filling my nose.
"I dunno, why?" I replied.
"She can't find the eleven." He said taking a drink from his cup.
I almost choked on my tea, looking at him with wide eyes.
"A dumb blonde joke? Really?" You asked as you smiled, chuckling.
"I don't get it." Sally said with a confused look.
LJ laughed, and reached one of his long arms over and tucked the piece of hair in front of my face behind my ear.
I gently moved his arm away, Sally still sat there, confused, taking a drink of her own tea.

After a couple hours of drinking tea and listening to LJ's jokes I grew tired.
So tired I couldn't even walk to my own room, so I had LJ carry me to my room.
I could heart his heart beat.
'Thump' 'Thump' 'Thump'
I closed my eyes as he continued walking down the hall, listening to his heart beat.
A door opened and closed, soon I was laying on a bed under the covers, but I noticed it didn't feel like mine.
Peeking open an eye I saw we were in LJ's room.
The walls were black with white stripes and knifes were hanging from the wall as well as jars of candy on shelves.
"Why didn't you take me to my room?" I asked opening my eyes all the way.
LJ shrugged, "I didn't feel like it."
"At least your beds soft." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.
I heard the sound of clothing on the floor, and LJ climb in next to me.
I peeked my eye open, seeing a now shirtless LJ next to me, only in black pants.
My eyes widened and I sat up, "Woah..." I said, my eyes trialing to his chest, where he was fit.
LJ chuckled, "Sorry, I just don't necessarily enjoy sleeping with a shirt on. Hope you don't mind." He replied, his silver eyes looking down at you.
I blushed and laid back down,  LJ moved the blankets over the both of us, I yawned and closed my eyes.
I felt LJ moved his arms around me and kill my closer, my heart beat fast and I squeezed my eyes shut tight.
"Goodnight...LJ." I quietly said as I held my arms close to my chest.
"Goodnight." I could hear him doze off in his voice, and he gently held me tighter, his own heart beating fast.