Chapter 10. Emerald.

Your POV (Two weeks later)

I've been getting a strange feeling lately.
Like I've been watched...the nightmares have continued, but I haven't told Slender about them, even though I should, he's just stressed enough already that I don't want to bother him.
On the bright side at least, my agility and strength has drastically improved, I've successfully defeated Jeff in battle, as well as Toby and Masky.
Although I end up in cuts and bruises, it's worth it because in the end there's no bad blood between me or anyone in the mansion.
Currently I was sitting on the couch next to Liu, watching Ben and Jeff battle each other at Super Smash Bros.
Jeff had beaten Ben at least 5 times, Ben only twice, which had him pretty angry.
"CHEATER! YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHEATER!" Ben yelled at Jeff while punching him.
"DON'T BE JEALOUS YOU UGLY ASS LOOKING ZELDA." Jeff yelled punching him back.
Liu just smirked and rolled his eyes as they both starting punching and trying to kill each other.
"They're annoying but still amusing to watch." He said looking at me.
I looked back at him and nodded with a smile on my face, "That's your brother and an elf, the best buds of his mansion." I joked as I chuckled.
Liu chuckled as well, his emerald eyes sparkled as they stared into my E/C ones.
He has really beautiful eyes.
"Are you two admiring each other or what?" Clockwork said as she walked into the living room.
I blushed and turned away from Liu leaving my H/C hair to cover part of my face.
"Shut up Clockwork." Liu said as his face turned a light scarlet.
Clockwork laughed and walked to the kitchen.
"Anyways." Liu said scratching the back of his neck.
I giggled as he looked at me with embarrassment.
"WOOOO GET IT ON LIU AND Y/N!" Clockwork screamed from the kitchen clapping her hands.
Ben and Jeff looked up at us as I face palmed.
"SHUT UP CLOCKWORK!" Sully growled, coming through and hiding his face in his scarf.
I laughed nervously, feeling the tension in the room as Jeff and Ben stared at Liu.
Jeff growled as Ben gave Liu the death stare.
"You boys admiring Liu too? Ain't that a little...gay?" I grinned as I tried to hold in laughter.
Jeff's eyes widened even more, "HE'S MY BROTHER!" He nearly shrieked.
Ben furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait...so you WERE admiring him?"
I started laughing, Liu did as well, then Clockwork came back in, drinking a soda.
"Well, Ben's gay, he didn't deny it. But hey, 21st century, no judgment here friend." She said with a grin as she sipped her soda.
Ben started screaming at her, Liu and I quickly ran outside before the whole mansion exploded.
Liu sighed, the both of us walking to a tree and sitting underneath it.
"The mansion is a fun place." I said smiling as I leaned against the tree, my hands behind my head as I stared up at the leaves above me.
Liu nodded as he sat next to me in the same way.
"Certainly interesting, enough chaotic mess to go around." Sully said, chuckling.
I scoffed and looked at him, "Ya think?"
Sully smiled, then Liu took back control once more.
"That guy gets flustered so damn easily." Liu sighed quietly.
I raised an eyebrow, Liu looked at me.
"Just don't ask." He chuckled, I put my hands up, as if in defense.
"I won't question." I replied.
For awhile, the two of us just sat talking, Dully occasionally coming through to try and start hitting on me, a flustered Liu then apologizing.
"That's kind of adorable." I said as I stared at the sunset sky, feeling a breeze pass by.
Liu looked at me, his emerald eyes in confusion, then they widened.
"If you think so..." He blushed, pulling the scarf over his cheeks.
I rolled my eyes and looked at him, punching his leg.
"Well it is funny for sure, but in a more adorable way." I said blushing as well.
Liu looked over at me, his brown hair gently swaying in the wind.
I looked into his emerald eyes, admiring their color, it seemed Liu was admiring my eyes as well.
"Maybe we should head back inside?" He asked, not breaking eye contact.
I shook myself out of the gaze, feeling my heart beat fast as I stood up.
"Maybe we should yeah." I replied, offering him a hand.
Liu smiled and accepted it, I pulled him up.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]