Chapter 7. Smiles.

2nd POV

You awoke from sleep, you were warm and being held in LJ's arms.
You slowly opened your eyes, and slipped your way out of his grasp carefully, blushing as he stirred in his sleep.
Quietly, you walked to the door, then heard LJ speak, "You're always welcome to sleep in here gumdrop~"
He was half awake, aware you left his arms.
You softly smiled and looked back at him, his eyes still closed as he lay under the covers.
You left his room, quietly closing the door behind him, ruffling your hair.

After taking your shower and getting somewhat dressed, there was a knock on your door.
You put the towel around your neck, standing in a pair of shorts and a sports bra, you answered the door.
Jeff stood there, whistling as he twirled his knife in his hand, he turned and looked at you.
"Hey Y/-" He stopped, being caught off guard.
His eyes were met with the sight of your chest, he blushed and looked up at you.
"Can I help you?" You asked grinning, seeing blood drip from his nose.
He immediately covered it, averting his eyes completely from you.
"Yeah...so meet me outside in the back to train your combat alright? Good." He said as he sped walk away.
You chuckled and shut your door, getting yourself ready.

You put on a F/C tank top and combat boots, then headed outside.
EJ, Hoodie and Jane were sitting outside, Jeff waited for you.
The clouds were covering the sky turning it a light gray, a cold breeze hitting your face, sending a shiver down your spine as your hair was still wet.
Jeff motioned me over to the middle of the large area surrounded by the trees where he was, you walked to him, standing a good 15 feet away from him.
"Ready Y/N?" He asked, holding his large knife in his hand, getting in an attack stance.
You nodded, holding your picket knife in your hand, your body lowered, your shoulders high as you stood in an attack stance as well.
"Attack me with everything you've got." He said as he ran at you, his jet black hair moving fast with him.
You ran at him as well, he swung his arm down at you, his knife aiming for your shoulder.
You dodged it by ducking and doing a roll, then quickly jumping up, dragging your knife along his side as you passed him.
Jeff hissed as blood slightly oozed through his white hoodie.
He ran at you again, you spun around and your eyes widened, then you tackled him.
Jane cheered, EJ watched with a grin behind his mask, as did hoodie.
You and Jeff fought on the ground, trying to pin each other as you both used your strength.
"Looking a little bit hurt there Jeff." You grunted with a wide smile as you pinned him on the ground.
Your knife slowly moving closer to his chest.
Jeff laughed and freed one of his hands, his knife now at the back of your neck.
"Don't get too cocky." He grunted as well, breathing heavily.
For nearly an hour you both continued to run at each other, the both of you ending up with small cuts here and there.
Until finally it ended in a draw.
You panted as you held your arm, blood seeping through your fingers, and the taste in your mouth as your lip was cut.
"That was...an amazing rush to say the least." You said, enjoying your training.
Jeff smiled as he gripped his side, blood dripping from a cut on his forehead into the rest of his face.
"I enjoyed it." He said, looking at you with his wide eyes.

After being bandaged by EJ, you were going to your room to the rest of the afternoon to relax and give your body a break.
As you nearly got to your room, you felt someone stand behind you.
You turned around, and were met by Hoodie.
"Oh, hey." You greeted, your E/C eyes looking into the holes of his mask.
Hoodie nodded as a way of greeting you back, "Feeling a-alright?" He asked, taking his gloves hands out of his hoodie pocket.
You nodded, "Yeah, feeling pretty good actually." You replied with a smile.
Hoodie smiled beneath his mask, then took it off.
He ruffled his hair, revealing it was black, and his eyes were hazel.
You stared at his face for a moment, "Y'know, everybody in this mansion that wears a mask looks better without it on." You said smiling brighter as you laughed.
Hoodie chuckled and shrugged his shoulders , "I suppose, it gets kinda bothersome wearing it every hour." He replied.
You then felt your stomach growl, you groaned.
"Hungry?" Hoodie asked.
You nodded.
"Sure am Hoods." You sighed, wanting to relax, but now you had to get something to eat.
Hoodie smiled as he looked down, feeling himself blush, admiring the nickname.
"Come get a sandwhich with me then." He offered as he gestured you to follow him.
You smiled and did so.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]