Chapter 3. Video Games.

2nd POV

Slenderman lead you down the hallway of what he told you was the Creepypasta mansion, which sat deep in the woods.
You both walked into the very large living room, which was full of other people.
"Y/N these are the other pastas." Slenderman said.
"Pastas?" You mumbled, amused by the name given to them.
Despite that, there were a lot of them.
A teenager with jet black hair and no eye lids, another with brown hair and a white mask.
You felt there eyes dig into you, so you stepped back behind Slenderman, naturally becoming embarrassed as your cheeks flushed.
"What a lovely girl~" Someone cooed.
"Don't be uncomfortable, Y/N." You heard EJ's voice as he came through the crowd and grabbed your hand, with doing it earned your eyes to widen and look at him..
He pulled you from behind Slenderman and introduced you to everyone.
Slenderman lightly chuckled, "EJ, why don't you show her around? Get her used to everyone and our way of life here."
"Sure thing." He replied still holding your hand.
You walked around the mansion for a few minutes, reluctantly following EJ as he pulled you around.
"There's the study, the kitchen is over there, blah blah blah-" EJ continued pulling you around as you zoned out.
You then heard faint whistling which caught your attention, causing you to pull your hand away from EJ.
"What a lovely girl~"
"Who's that?" You asked, turning around.
He lightly growled as he replied "That's Ben."
A Link-looking character with blood dripping from his eyes appeared out of a shadow.
"If you'd like, I could help you get undressed from those blood stained clothes~" He said seductively, floating over to you.
You looked down and realized that you were still in your clothes from earlier.
"Right, as if I'd let your little elf hands touch me." You said looking back up at him, a playful smile on his face.
Ben frowned, "Ouch, that hurt~" He replied, 'stabbing' himself with his hand where his heart would be.
You rolled your eyes, and EJ grumbled.
"Go play some video games or something."
Ben smiled and set himself down, "Sounds fun to me, you think Y/N would like to join?" He asked, looking into your eyes.
You rubbed the back of your neck and turned to EJ, "That alright with you?"
EJ quietly sighed to himself and nodded, then walked away.
You raised an eyebrow and cake face to face with Ben, who was now directly in front of you, except, maybe 2 inches shorter than you.
You chuckled, and he rolled his eyes, grabbing your arm as he pulled you back to the direction of the living room.
"Yeah I'm short, whatever. Let's just see how good your video game skills are." He huffed as his cheeks tinted pink.
You were then sat on the couch, facing a giant screen TV with a controller in your hand, Ben sitting next to you.
"Now, lets see how good you are." He grinned as he looked at you, the game name flashing on the TV.
You looked at him with a dumbfounded look, "Couldn't have picked something harder?" You asked, the game revealing to be Mario Kart.
Ben winked at you as he chuckled, "Me, of course~"
You punched his shoulder, he yelped and you laughed.
"I like you already." You said, smiling, your E/C eyes shining bright.
Ben chuckled softly as he rubbed his shoulder, "Yeah whatever, just wait till I get you back for that." He replied, with a blush.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]