Chapter 4. New Clothes.

Your POV

Ben and I sat playing video games for what seemed like hours, until two new voices to me filled the room.
"I heard there was another girl in the mansion." One voice said.
It sounded of a girl.
I turned around, seeing a girl with long jet black hair, a mask with black eyes, black lips, and she was wearing a short black dress.
Beside her was another girl with
long brown hair, her right eye green, and the left being a clock, she wore a white tank top, black gloves and black pants.
"This is Y/N." Slenderman said as he walked into the living room.
"Nice to meet you Y/N." The girl with brown hair said.
"I'm Clockwork, or Natalie, and this is Jane." She said gesturing to the girl next to her.
Jane waved and was about to say something until Slenderman interrupted her.
"Y/N, can I speak to you in private please?"
I nodded as I got up.
I could feel Ben frowning as he watched me get up and walk away.
Slenderman took my hand and soon we were in a study, with legs bookshelves and a fireplace with two chairs sitting across from each other.
"I'm sure this is all confusing to you Y/N." He said as he sat in one of the chairs.
I nervously smiled and scratched the back of my neck "Yeah it kind of is..."
He then got serious, and he sat back, crossing one of his legs over the other, and said "There's a reason you ended up here, it was only a matter of time until you lashed out and ended yourself up in these woods out of fear of your surprising actions."
I froze, because that's exactly what happened.
"Nearly your whole life I've been watching you, and I'll put this as bluntly as I can. You are not human. You have powers deep within you, powers a very evil demon wants. Zalgo, not only my enemy and the pastas, but yours as well." He spoke, not sounding like he was joking.
I stood up, not wanting to believe what he was hearing.
"What?!" I yelled, not meaning to be rude.
Slender sighed, "I was going to wait to tell you this, but I'm afraid we're running out of time. Zalgo, a ruthless demon who lives in hell, he's been searching for a specific girl for many years with the power to bring him down, luckily, you found us before he did you." He continued.
I sat back down putting my hands to my chest with my palms out at him, "Ok, slow your roll there." I said, looking at him.
Slender nodded, I leaned in the chair, my arms on my legs as now stared at him.
"You mean to tell me, there's some demon guy out there looking for me, cause I got some kind of power to kill him? And I'm not actually a human?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Slender nodded, "That is correct."
I paused, then stood up and smiled.
"I've officially lost my fucking mind!"
Slender sighed, and he stood up as well.
I froze and looked directly up at him, and he once again put his hand on my shoulder.
"Slowly take it in, I know it's been one unbelievable day for you, but just try and calm yourself, when you're ready again, we'll talk." He said calmly.
I groaned, he removed his hand from my shoulder and I ran my hands through my messy hair.
A knock was then heard at the door, Slender walked over and opened it, there stood Clockwork and Jane.

"Hopefully they have black dresses here. I need to get another one." Jane said as she put her hands on her hips.
The three of us were standing outside of a [your favorite clothing store], with the mission of getting me some new clothes.
"You already have like, a million." Clockwork said sarcastically.
"Yeah, well a million ain't enough." Jane said flipping her off.
I laughed at the two of them.
"Right, well let's go and get Y/N some new clothes." Natalie said as she started walking towards the door.
"Remember, to kill everyone!" Jane said happily as she skipped behind Clockwork.
I gulped, and noticed the feeling of a lightweight object in my jacket pocket.
I reached in and felt it, it was my pocket knife.
"Oh boy..." I followed Clockwork and Jane inside.
My mind turned back to just earlier today, or was it yesterday? I couldn't remember.
When I lashed out at that girl, the feeling of cutting someone's throat, letting the anger take over, why did I enjoy that?
I didn't want to admit it, but maybe Slender was right about everything.
Well why wouldn't he be? All this shit is just too confusing...
I snapped out of my thoughts as we all entered the store.
The three of us walked inside and started grabbing everything from shoes to jackets to skirts, every little accessory.
Once finished we went to the cashier, who didn't look to friendly.
"There's no way you girls have enough money to buy all that." She said twirling her long hair and obnoxiously chewing a piece of gum.
"Damn right we don't." Clockwork said as she grabbed out a gun, the cashiers eyes widening as Natalie unloaded it right in front of her.
Jane ran and started killing all the few people that were in the store, I watched with wide eyes as the cashiers brains were blown everywhere, some of her own blood falling onto my cheek.
I was again interrupted out of my thought by a girl shoving her way past me, trying to reach the exit.
Without even turning, I grabbed the back of her collar, pulling her back harshly and into the floor.
Her hands dug against my hands, trying to pry herself free as she choked.
I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, bringing the blade of my knife down to her neck, cutting it slowly.
She cried hard, choking on her own blood until she stopped moving.
I dropped her, and snapped out of my state, shuddering.
"Don't push me again." I muttered, looking at her body beneath my feet.
"Alrighty, now help me bag these." Natalie said as she smiled, tucking a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear.

[Edited, June 15th, 2019]