Change 1

It was raining that day...it hurted so much that I wanted to die. That's why I went up to the roof where there was no sunlight only rain hitting my face and dark cloud.

"Kuroko!" Someone yelled my name.

I turned around and saw redo hair and red eyes looking at me worried.

"Akashi." I said.

"Kuroko whatever your trying to do come back down here with me." He stretch a hand out to me and walk closer.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR I'LL JUMP!" I yelled  making him stop in his track.

"Kuroko. I lo-"

"Love me?" I cut him off. I laught out loud making him stiffen.

"Kuroko! Listen I- " I cut him off again

"SHUT UP! I know! I know what your doing behind my back!" I yelled.

" what do you mean?" He ask confused.

I laugh more. " pfthaha.... don't think I'm dumb to not know. You and Furihata have been going around my back." I point at him.

"Thats!" He tried to protest.

"I saw... you two. At the cafe you snapdragon me always go. You two kissed then you both went to the hotel." I felt tears coming down my cheek.

"Ever scine we went out again when we won you in the winter cup. I noticed something suspicious going on around you two. When I found out my heart shattered everything around me started Turing dark. Hey... tell me those words you said to me were they all true or lies." I looked at him.

He looked at me for a second, then he looked down. I knew what he ment I could tell. I also looked down.

" I see, that's your answer they were all lies... then" I said heartbroken.

I took off my ring on my left hand. "You can have this back." I drop the ring. It landed on the floor rolling toward Akashi feet.

"Kuroko?" Akashi looked at me eyes widen.

I spred my arms out looking at the sky. The sun shining on my back the sky turning red. The rain washing away.

" Kuroko don't do this! Everyone will be sad!" Akashi yelled.

"Sad? What are you talking about? Ah.. you mean the generation of miracles and Seirin. Those people don't care at all. They all knew about you two and didn't inform me. After that they all started to ignore me like I didn't even exist anymore. Nobody cares about me.." I stared at the sky. Then took a step back.

"Mom, Dad I  coming to see you..." I felt my body float in the sky. I heard Akashi scream, my name and he starts running.

I told him my words I been wanting to say to him.

"Goodbye. I love you. I hope you have a happy life." I smiled on last time. Tears falling down.  He tried to reach toward my hand but he was too late. I felt a long fall then a loud Crack and red coming out on my mouth and everywhere.

( ahh...it's so cold.. I'm alone again...no one cares about me anymore...I'm alone... finally I get to be with mom and dad again..)

My vision start to black out. Everything felt cold. I couldn't move anymore. I heard my name being called it was Akashi. He held me in his arm I felt something fall on my cheek. He was crying it was the first time I saw him cried. He keep calling out to me. His voice sounded so far away.

"Kuroko! Kuroko! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I lied to you! Im sorry I lied to you! So-so don't die!" He cried more.

(Why...are you crying...you don't love me. if you keep crying I'll have regrets you'll make me want to live.) I tried to move my hands to wipe his tears. But I couldn't my eyes started to close. I was to tired.

"Kuroko! Don't leave me! I-I Lov-" Everything turned black. Darkness swallowed me. That the last thing I saw.

 I opened my eyes everything was all black. I was nowhere. Then I saw two people smiling at me. I knew who it was. It was the people I wanted to see most. I called out to them.

"Mommy....daddy..."

I ran toward them. Then hugged me and I hugged them back. They whisper something in my ears.

"Eh?" I looked at theme confused. 

"Kuroko your not dead yet. You must go back." Mom said to me.

The darkness started to dissappear light shower everywhere. I turned back to mom and dad. Then smiled at me. I ran toward them but no midterm error how much I ran into could never reach them.

"No! Mom! Dad! I want to stay here! Don't leave me!" I cried out.

I felt themy both hug me and kissed my forhead. Then they pushed me away everything turning brighter making my eyes hurt.

I opened my eyes. The first thing I see is a white ceiling. I knew where I was. I felt tears falling down.

(I'm back...) 

)