Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the guy that had been talking to my brother check me out before the race. When he won I walked to congratulate him. I heard the slap from my brother while I was walking over. Jeez what did the poor cutie do?

Matt picked me up over his shoulder. Why would he do that?

"What the fuck Matt!?" I screamed at him as he set me down by the doorway. His face had a look of pure rage and worry, what was up his ass other than that speedo that was making me uncomfortable.

"You know that guy? My best friend Logan? He's a player. He doesn't know your my sister because your never around when he's over. He wants to get in your pants Lil! I'm not having my best friend hurt my sister like that. I don't want you to get ruined by him or any guy for that matter!" he ranted causing me to frown.

"Matt, you do know how old we are right? 17. Do you really think I'm that innocent?" his jaw dropped, "I can handle myself. You two do that type of thing to girls all the time. It's not like I'm hopelessly and madly inlove with him. Logan is pretty damn fine though." I smirked and put my hands on my hips. Then we heard Matthew Grey called to the pool. I pushed pasted him when he grabbed my wrist and turned me around "I'm serious stay away from Logan." he said as I ripped my arm away from him. That was going to bruise later.

I walked over to Logan and smiled "Sorry about that, my brother is pretty over protective of me." his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Matt has a sister? Y-your Matt's sister? Am I dying? What the fuck?" he stuttered out furrowing his eyebrows at me. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Twin sister actually." I said proudly exposing my brothers secret. "He didn't tell you did he?" I asked and frowned a little. Why would my own brother hide me from his best friend or anyone? Logan shook his head frantically.

"That's why he didn't want me to ban- uhh. Why don't I ever see you around here?" he asked shaking out his longish hair.

"I go to a fine arts academy. It hats the only reason I go there is to work on my singing skills, my grades on the other hand are well probably way below average." I said and shrugged.

"Well next time me and Matt hang out you should come and chill with us." he suggested which made me smile. Matt usually locked me in my room while his friends are over it got annoy after eighth grade year when I started going to the fine arts academy.

"Sounds good. Oh and my names Lilly by the way." I gave him a wide grin. Just as he was about to introduce himself to me the buzzer buzzed loudly causing me to jump into his arms. I blushed a deep pink color and stood back noticing how tall he was compared to me. He gave me a smirk and a wink before looking around.

"I have to go change out of this speedo and then I'll come back and talk with you. Don't let Matt hide you anymore. " he said and missed my cheek making me blush even more.

Matt saw that as he was getting out of the water and marched up to me. "Seriously?! You had to talk to him? Lilly do you know what he might do to you?! I've seen girls run out of storage closets bawling their eyes out because of him! Go home! All he wants is sex and noth-"

"Stop! You don't control me! I'm not your fucking pet anymore Matthew, so stop treating me like one!" I screamed at him. He looked at me like he was about to hit me which made me back up knowing how mad he could get. I shouldn't have said that to him, but I had to stand up for myself. He crept toward me slowly like a lion about to pounce on it's dinner.

"I'm trying to help you! I'm trying to protect you but your being a selfish little bitch who doesn't appreciate me looking out for her! What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you turned into some little whore like all the other girls? No body asked you to come here no leave you-" I was about to break down in tears at his words.

"What the fuck man?! Don't talk to your sister like that." his hand gripped Matt's bare shoulder who whipped around and glared at Logan. 'Please don't fight. Please don't fight. Please don't fight.' I chanted in my head. Then Matt stormed off to the locker room leaving me the close to tears with his best friend and some people stopping to watch.

The eyes of the strangers were burning into me like I was being judged. Matt knew how to break me down without even physically hurting me. My chest started to tighten, I could hear my heart beat in my ears I turned and sprinted out of the pool house doors not knowing at all where I was going. I just kept running, I couldn't stop. I could barely hear Logan calling out to me as I ran toward a lake our parents used to take us to. We always loved it there, it was almost like a safe place.

When i got there I sat on the grass by the big oak tree and cried my eyes out. I wasn't going home for a while. I hope it makes Matt worry. Maybe he will think I'm dead and start crying. Ha, Matt crying. He doesn't have a heart, doing terrible things to those girls all the time. It made me sick.

I hated him sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What'd you think? Any suggestions?

Follow, comment, vote, but most of all enjoy <3