Chapter 9

Oh my god. 116 reads?! Woah. Thank you guys love you all <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Logan's POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After last night I was beyond happy. The girl of my dreams actually liked me?! The big problem was Matt though. He wanted his sister I be happy, but I know he probably didn't trust me to much due to the fact that I used to sleep around a lot. He did too, but he kept a major secret from me aka his beautiful twin sister Lilly.

As I lay in my bed thinking of the gorgeous brunette my phone beeped. I looked at the picture of her, she was beautiful.

'Hey can we hang out later? I'm bored. -L xxx'

Hell yeah I'll hang out with her.

'Yeah totally! Where? I'll pick you up. Xx'

Liam hasn't come home in about three days. So hopefully, he moved out or is in jail. Hopefully.

'Uhh my place? Matt's not going to be home tho. We could always go swimming out back.'

'What about your ribs? Aren't you not supposed to do physical activity or something? I don't want you to get in trouble with Matt or be in pain.'

It was true when I found out about her being in the hospital I felt so shitty.

'Well yeah, but I don't really care. They don't hurt anymore so why not?'

'Okay I'll come around in about twenty minutes.'

'Yayy! See you then xx'

Those simple little texts with the kisses at the end my me so damn happy. She's so cute even through text messages.

I got changed and everything and drove to her house. I fixed my hair before a knock on my window caused me to jump. I looked up to see a smiling Lilly. I got out of the car and smiled down at her.

"Don't scare me like that, I was fixing my hair." I told her in the most stern voice I could get out, but I failed miserably.

"Sorry pretty boy, but we're going swimming and your hair is bound to get messed up anyway." she reached up and ruffled my hair. I glared down at her but she just pouted cutely.

I looked around to check if anyone might see. I leaned forward and kissed her. I kissed her hard. I swear I heard her moan.

Then she pulled away looking at the ground. "L-lets uh.." she ran her hand through her hair.

"Swimming?" I said and took her hand locking my car. She nodded and let out a small laugh. I took her hand and led her back to their in ground pool out in the back. Once we were out back I took off my shirt and looked at her. It was kind of funny her face staring at me it was like she hadnt seen a guys body before.

"What? You saw me swim before. Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked and looked at her waving my hand in front of her face. "Hello? Earth to Lilly." her blue eyes blinked and met my own. 

"Sorry.. I just never mind." shes cute when shes flustered. I took out my phone and keys putting them on the chair. There was a message on my phone I ignored it because I'm with the hottest girl in the world. Turning around I stumbled back a little. Lilly was standing there in a bikini. 

"What? Can handle the view Logan? Your acting like you've never seen a girl in a bikini before." She smirked teasing me with my thoughts before. "Close your mouth babe you'll catch flies." she giggled and jumped into the pool. Holy shit she is so hot. Indeed my jaw had dropped when I saw her.

Running to the edge of the pool I jumped in swimming around looking around. I found her and popped up behind her wrapping my arms around her slim waist. "Hello." I said into her ear making her jump a little. She turned around and pushed me back a little.

"Wow your toned." she said under her breath.

"Being an athlete I kind of have to." I laughed at my explanation. I could hear my phone ringing, I groan who in their right mind has the right to call me in the middle of swimming with Lilly? No one thats who.

"Are you going to get that? It might be important." she said and floated on her back. 

"i guess." i sighed and got out drying off my hands and hair answering the number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Logan." wait. Thats not okay. Why is she calling.

"Sorry wrong number." I hung up right away. I walked back to the pool and got in again. Lilly swam over to me and tilted my chin up looking me deep in the eyes.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" Oh just the girl who ruined my life no big deal.

"It was Matt, he was wondering where I am." Lies. All of it. Matt was probably off banging some chick behind the bleachers. Lucky guy doesnt have a care in the world. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lilly who was staring at me.

"Your lying to me. Don't lie. Please tell me." she said frowning a little. I leaned in and kissed the corners of her lips making her giggle. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a steaming kiss. This girl made everything so much better. I could feel butterflies starting up again. 

My hands had a mind of their own going straight to her waist and puling her close. Check that everything was doing its own thing. My tounge brushed her bottom lip she pulled away. Fuck I messed up. 

"Now tell me." I groaned and leaned my head back. This girl was not going to give up was she?

"It was this girl I don't talk to anymore and I will never again." she gave me the weirdest look and frowned. "One of my ex girlfriends." I clarified.

"Well hopefully she wont call again because its my turn to have time with you." she smiled brightly. Wow she was probably the most understanding girl I've evr met, I love it.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her several times holding her face "Why could Matt hide you for so many damn years from me?" I asked and sighed.

Four hours later

I just got home and that was one hell of a day. I made out with Lilly at least six times. Matt wont get to know any of that though I'd get shot in the head if he knew.

My phone started ringing again.

"What do you want Danielle?" i said sternly into the phone clenching my teeth.

"Katie misses you." 

"Why are you calling me?" 

"I'm bringing Katie over to your apartment, actually shes at the door right now." 

A small knock on the door  caught my attention. I got up and opened the door seeing the small four year old girl smiling up at me. I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Hi daddy." 

-------------------------------------------

Oh what? PLOT TWIST <3 

Don't hate me and dont kill me. I love you all.

-Jenn<3