Chapter 6

Lilly's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had changed back into my shorts and clothes from before grabbing my phone and laying his clothes I had worn back on the bed. Slowly and quietly I opened the door to his room. I heard snoring from the couch. Logan was laying there shirtless with the tv with some show I didn't recognize.

I made my way toward the door and grabbed the spare key Logan had given me. I unlocked it and opened it slowly then closed it behind me softly so I wouldn't wake the sleeping boy up.

I texted Sammy telling her I was on my way when I bumped into something big and strong. I dropped my phone from the impact. I looked up and saw my worst nightmare for the second time in my life.

Liam.

"Hello there sweet cheeks." you could hear the smirk in his voice. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping this was all a dream and that I was still asleep in Logan's bedroom. I wasn't.

The next thing I knew I was being yanked up by my hair and dragged into his apartment with his hand covering my mouth. Tears streamed down my face.

He threw me to the floor before everything went black.

************************************
~THE NEXT MORNING~
*************************************

Logan's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and stretched knocking all the food off my chest I had been eating before I fell asleep. After a few minutes I got up and went to check on Lilly. I knocked first incase she wasnt dressed or something. She didn't answer.

I opened the door and peered inside. She wasn't there. Fuck Matt is going to kill me. I put on a shirt and grabbed my keys before going outside and seeing her phone on the floor.

"Fuck." I said out loud.

Where in hell has she gone? I saw messages on her phone from her friend Sammy. The messages almost sounded concerned. I dialed Sammy's number and walked back to my apartment pacing nervously. Where was she?

"Hello? Lilly where the hell are you? I thought you wer- "

"This is Logan. I can't find Lilly. She was staying with me last night and I found her phone in the hallway in front of my door. Do you have any idea where she could've gone?" I got out quickly. Sammy paused and cursed under her breath.

"I dont know the last thing she texted me was that she was on her way over here."

"I found her phone across from my door next to Li- oh hell no." I was beyond pissed now. "Ill call you later." with that I hung up and dropped her phone on the couch and stroked across the hall to Liam's door.

"Open up asshole!" I yelled pounding on the door. When he opened the door I pushed past him. "Where the hell is she?!" I shouted pushing him back. I was bigger than him but compared to Lilly we were much bigger. I gripped his neck but he just laughed.

"Who are you talking about Logan?" he asked raising an eyebrow as if he had no idea who we were talking about.

"Lilly. I'm talking about Lilly your ex girlfriend you abused. My best friends little sister. You have her here don't you?!" I screamed in his face. He laughed again.

"I told her she could stay here after she ran into me last night she said she was super tired. So I let her stay here, but when I woke up she was gone." i could tell he was lying. I tightened my grip around his neck I could already see him turning red.

"Tell me the truth Liam so help me I will kill you with my bare hands." by now my anger was going through the roof. He nodded toward his bedroom.

Still having his scrawny neck in my hand I kicked open the door seeing Lilly on the bed passed out. I took a deep breath and searched the floor for her clothes. I did see them telling me she was still clothed.

"What's wrong Logan you looking for something?" Liam needed to shut his mouth before I actually knock him out. I shoved him to the ground and went to go pick Lilly up.

She was so light. It seemed like she hadn't eaten in days. I lifted her up and carried her out all while glaring at Liam and spitting on him.

Once we were safe back in my apartment. I laid her back on my bed. Did he hit her? Did he do anything to her while she was passed out? I checked her pulse and she was thank god still alive. I didn't know what to do I was staring to panic.

"Come on Lilly. Wake up. " I pleaded. I didn't know what to do. Maybe if I give her mouth to mouth it'll work. Ha yea no I just want to kiss her. Sorry not sorry. I was willing to try anything though. So here it goes.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers when I felt her lips start to move against mine my eyes snapped open she was awake. Reluctantly I pulled back and cupped her face, I was so happy she was awake.

"Your awake! Did he hurt you? What happened?" I asked nervously. She just stared at me with those big blue eyes.

"Are you my boyfriend?" I froze. What. The. Fuck.

"Uhh no, I'm Logan remember? Logan Lerman."

"My brothers best friend? Why are you kissing me? Wait. Ignore that last question. Keep kissing me." I stiffened again. What?! Millions of questions were running through my head. She doesn't remember who I am but she wants to keep kissing me? I can't do that to her.

"Lilly stop. As much as I want to kiss you I can't." she pouted at me. Aww shit my pants are way to tight for that face and then she goes and climbs on me.

I was terrified, what was I supposed to do? I can't do this to Matt.

"C'mon Logan I know you want to kiss me."

"Yeah b-but I can't."

"Why not? I know you like me. Matt won't ever find out."

"Lilly no." I lifted her off of me and walked out of my bedroom closing the door behind me.

What the fuck happened in there?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••