Chapter 19

Lilly's POV

•••••••••••••••••••

He wanted to ask me out? He wanted me to be his girlfriend? It was all a big blur to me. Nothing seemed normal anymore, it was difficult enough talking to a four year old about it let alone his daughter, but now everything was just so confusing to me.

Thank god it was summer though, I did NOT want to go to school. I go to a performing arts school because I'm a 'great singer' and 'have an outstanding voice' honestly I don't think I do, but hey if it gives me a scholarship I'm good with it.

The people there are amazingly talented. From dancers, actors, singers, musicians. Anything. They're all so talented.

Yes, there are guys there that are average, but they're all players and sleaze bags. Like Carter Sampson, aka the biggest asshole in the world of assholes. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'get away your gross', 'Don't touch me', and the best one of all 'Don't ever talk to me again'. Mainly all of these are said by either his ex girlfriends, or random girls he likes to mark his territory with. Except for me. I'm one of the only girls he hasn't been with. I'm determined to keep it that way. I want to be with Logan.

I hadn't slept all night. I couldn't I think to much. That'll kill me one day. I felt Katie moving around beside me meaning she would wake up soon.

I sighed and got up pulling on a hoodie that used to be Matt's. I walked down the hall until I heard my brother whisper shouting.

"No I can't see you anymore."

"Your a whore that's why. You've ruined everyone's lives."

I can't believe my brother was talking to someone like this.

"No! You ruined their lives too. Stop calling me you fucking piece of shit." he hung up and saw me standing in the door way.

"What makes you think you can talk to someone like that!?" I yelled at him. He was about to speak but I cut him off. "No. You aren't supposed to speak to anyone like that no matter who they are. Gosh, your on drugs again aren't you? Because the real Matt I know would never say that to anyone. Ever. You know what, you've changed. I want my twinny back." I said and turned around going back to my room and sitting with Katie.

Downstairs the door bell rang and Katie woke up. Her hair was going in every direction and it made her look crazy. I knew who was downstairs and so did Katie since she got up and ran out of my room and stairs down the stairs yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" Matt had let her borrow a shirt to wear to bed.

I wanted to talk to Logan, I really did, but I just couldn't for some reason. I felt like I had to though. I shouldn't have acted like that on our date. I have to talk to him, now. I got up and walked down stairs to see the three of them talking. Katie was in Logan's arms and Matt was talking to both of them.

"Logan? C-can I talk to you?" I asked, all three heads snapped up to looked at me. He nodded and set down his daughter and followed me up to my room.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" he asked sitting in a chair by my desk. Ugh where should I begin.

"I overreacted. I'm sorry. It's just I feel like everything in the world is being pushed on to me. I am sorry about our date. I was think we could go on a second first date. This time a simpler one without the dinner and just the fun casual part." I rambled out. He stood up and looked at me. Curse those blue eyes.

"Are you asking me out on another date Lily?" he asked a small smirk finding it's way to his lips. I nodded slowly afraid of his answer. "I will, but you have to be my girlfriend." he said.

A huge smile came across my face. "Yes! Of corse I'll be your girlfriend." I said shooting up from my seat and my arms going around his neck as his went around my waist lifting me up slightly.

Just then Matt an Katie walked in and smiled "Good your finally together. Now don't hurt her or I'll hurt you Logan." Matt said and smiled nodding in approval.

That day was probably one of the weirdest day I have ever been through. It was worth it. I got a hot boyfriend out of it.

------------------------

Okay wow, I got like 20 more votes damn. Thank you guys so here's another chapter.

I am soooo sorry for not updating. I've been super busy and just ugh sorry :(

-Jenn