Chapter 13

Logan's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

Matt and Katie were still out and about. I swear that boy has an effect on every female species including my daughter. Right now I'm laying on Lilly's surprisingly toned stomach, I'm not saying I think shes fat but I just didn't expect her to have a strong tummy. She was playing with my hair and we were talking about well life.

"When me and Liam were dating I thought I'd marry him, but then he started smoking and drinking and got violent." she said and sighed frowning. "I just wish Matt didn't hide me from you." she mumbled making me look up at her.

"I've slept around for four years and never have I met a girl as amazing as you. " I said and smiled at her. "Lilly, do you maybe want to go out sometime? Like on a date?" I asked quietly playing with her fingers. Her face lit up in the corner of my eye.

"Of corse! I've wanted to go on a date since I met you." she giggled and kissed my forehead then gasped, "What should I wear?" she asked that beautiful smile still present on her face.

"Something pretty just like you." I said putting my face close to hers. Her cheeks turned red as we both got closer and closer so our lips almost touched. Then as if the world didn't want me to share an amazing kiss with a pretty girl Matt clears his throat and Katie giggles.

I groan loudly and flop back on my bed. "Seriously? You couldn't give me one time to kiss your sister?" I said rubbing my hands over my face.

"No, because I don't want my sister getting pregnant." he said and rolled his eyes but Katie hopped up on the bed and crawled over to Lilly.

"Your having a baby!!?" she yelled and looked at Lilly with the biggest smile on her face. Lilly's eyes widened and shook her head.

"No Katie im not going to have a baby anytime soon." she said and hugged Katie as the little girl pouted.

"But I want to be a big sister and my daddy's a good daddy so you and him can have a baby together!" she said and nodded.

"Katie! It's time for your nap okay." I said and took Katie from Lilly and tried to hide he redness on my cheeks. I shooed Matt and Lilly out and got my baby girl ready for bed. "One day I promise you, you will be a big sister." I said and kissed her forehead tucking her in and closing the door behind me.

Matt looked at me. "I'm serious don't get her pregnant." he said and nodded.

Lilly just stood there blushing. "Matt calm down. I don't need you being all big brother all of the sudden." she said and looked down. Matt was about to respond probably with something sassy, but his phone went off. He scrambled toward it and checked it.

"I gatta go- don't do anything to her Logan. I'll pick you up later Lil." he said before walking out of the apartment.

"I wonder what that was about." I said and looked at Lilly who just shrugged and pulled me to the couch and pushed me down sitting on my lap. Oh god.

"Probably one of his whores." she said and giggled a little and pressed her back against my chest. This was nice.

"So what do you want to do? Watch a movie?" I asked looking down at her and playing with her hair twirling it around my finger. She shook her head and looked up at me, "Then what do you want to do?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"I really want that kiss that got interrupted." she said turning around and putting her face close to mine. Her hot breath brushed across my lips as she breathed. "Please." she said softly kissing my jaw line up to the corner of my lips.

My hands placed themselves on her hips and my lips pressed themselves against hers. Her slim arms snaked their way around my neck and got closer to me so she was right on top of my crotch making me groan a little. Of corse she took notice to this and grinded into me more. Fucking hell I think my pants might break open if she keeps doing that. Slowly my hands went into her shirt putting them on her sides pulling her close.

The only thing that could ruin this moment is if Katie woke up or Matt walked in. Matt would beat my ass if he saw me making out with his twin sister.

I felt something wet graze across my lip then it shoved it self straight into my mouth. Her tongue. As much as I want to be in her I want to take things slow I don't want to rush things with this relationship. If it even is a relationship.

Her hips moved forward and moved a little making my hard on get even bigger. Fucking hell this girl is going to be the death of me. If my daughter wasn't asleep in my bedroom that's where me and Lilly would be right now. I pulled away and looked at her "Holy shit." I breathed out smiling.

"What? Was I not good?" she chewed her lip and looked down at her hands.

"No! You were great! I just needed to stop since well my daughter is asleep in the room right there. Also I think my pants are about to explode." I laughed nervously as she looked down with wide eyes. Yup, Logan junior has made himself noticed. I hate him sometimes.

"I'm sorry." she said with a giggle. I shook my head.

"Nahh don't be. That was one hell of a make out babe." I said and lifted her up off of me. "If you'll excuse me I have to go and fix myself a little." I said getting up. I hobbled off to the bathroom and fixed mini me then walked back out. That girl has an effect on me no other girl has had before.

Lilly was laying there on the couch her shirt up above her belly button a little and her shorts were pretty short. If I was her brother- thank god I'm not- I wouldn't let her out of the house like that I'd be afraid someone like me who would rip her clothes off once I get the chance.

"So about this date. When and where are we going?" she asked looking up at me blushing a little.

"Tomorrow around eight. Where we are going is a surprise okay? You cant get it out of me either." I snickered as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Meanie." she mumbled under her breath making me laugh. I heard the sounds of little feet padding into the living room.

"Daddy?" I heard Katie as she sniffled rubbing her eyes her lips turned in a pout. I opened my arms as she crawled up into my lap.

"What's wrong Katie? Why are you crying?" I asked and wiped her years away and hugging her close to my chest.

"Will I ever get a good mommy?" I could feel my heart break. I looked down at her and stroked her dark brown hair.

"Someday, I hope. She will be a great mommy okay? I promise. She won't be mean like Danielle okay? She isn't a good person." I told her and rocked her back and forth. She sniffled and wiped her nose on her arm.

"Can Lilly be my mommy for now?" I tensed a little and shrugged chewing my lip.

"You'll have to ask her about that." I said glancing at Lilly who was sitting next to us on the couch.

"But aren't mommy's and daddy's supposed to love each other. You love Lilly right daddy?" Hell yeah I do, but I can't admit that if we aren't dating yet.

"Well see Lilly and I aren't in a relationship yet. I hope someday we will be." I said trying to hide my burning cheeks from the beautiful girl who was smiling wider than I had seen anyone smile. It was a beautiful smile.

"Can't you just tell her you love her now and she can be my new mommy?" Katie looked up at me with those big blue eyes. Why of all the things she could've gotten from me why did she get my eyes? I melted a little at her innocence.

Looking up at Lilly I smiled a little "Lilly, I love you." I said slowly looking into her eyes. Her cheeks turned an adorable pink color.

"I love you too Logan." she said and smiled as Katie clapped.

"Lilly can you be my new mommy now?" the four year old asked.

"Katie its late you have to sleep okay? I'll go tuck you in." I interrupted so Lilly wouldn't be put in that situation. I stood up and tucked Katie in kissing her forehead. "You and Lilly are going to share the room tonight okay?" I whispered as she drifted off into whatever four year old girls dream about.

Maybe one day Lilly would be Katie's new step mom. I sure as hell wouldn't mind.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

218 reads! Woah.