Chapter 15

Logan's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

"Katie?!" I called from my bedroom. Currently I was trying to pick out what to wear for my date tonight.

Katie came trotting in and smiled crawling up on my bed.

"Which outfit should I wear? Which makes me look better?" I asked and looked at the two outfits.

One was a pair of khakis and a plain dark navy blue shirt. The other was black dress pants and a white dress shirt. Katie looked at the outfits and shrugged.

"Daddy I don't know what you look like in them so I can't tell you," she paused and a huge grin spread across her face. "Fashion show!" she squealed and jumped up and down on the bed. I held in my annoyance and grabbed the first outfit going to the bathroom and changing into it. I walked out and twirled around.

"What do you think? You think Lilly will like it?" I asked looking down at myself biting my lip nervously. Katie eyed me up and down.

"I have to see the next outfit silly daddy!" she said happily.

I grabbed the fancier outfit an changed into it quickly before going out and earning a gasp from my daughter. "That one!" she said and ran up to me hugging my legs. I had to admit I looked damn good in this outfit. I had a nice butt in these pants.

"Okay thank you so much baby girl!" I said and hugged her tightly before picking her up and walking to her drawers and grabbing her suitcase and putting it on the bed.

"What are you doing daddy? Why are you packing my things?" she asked pouting a little.

"Your going to stay with Matty while me and Lilly have some alone time okay? How does that sound?" I asked and smiled.

"Yeah! I think Matty is very cute. I like him." she blushed a little and his her face in my shoulder.

"No boyfriends until your twenty got it missy? " I pretend scolded. I knew she would probably be very beautiful and all those hormonal teenage boys would be all over her by the time she's in 7th grade. Gosh, how old am I? I sound like I'm forty.

"I know daddy shhh." she giggled and grabbed her favorite teddy bear. I remember that teddy bear. The first time I visited her I gave her that teddy bear. I smiled wide and kissed her forehead then went back to packing some things for her. I could tell tonight was going to be amazing. Only three hours left.

--------------------
Lilly's POV
•••••••••••••••

Our parents were away on a vacation so our mom couldn't help me with which dress I should wear. Ugh. My last resort was Matt. Looks like I'll have to use it.

"Matt!" I yelled down stairs to see him charging into my room with a frying pan.

"What?! What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did anyone touch you?" he asked out of breath looking panicked.

I giggled and shook my head "Calm down Rapunzel. I need help picking out which dress I should wear." I said and bit my lip looking down at the three dresses I had laying on my bed. He glared at me and put the frying pan down and walked over looking at the dresses.

"No no no. These are to short. You will not be wearing any of them." he said. They were knee length! Well more like mid thigh... thats not important though.

"Matt would you rather me go naked?" he shook his head.

"Fine either that one or that one." he said pointing to the high-low dress and the red dress. Of corse he eliminate the black one. "Try them on and I shall judge them." he said sitting on the queen sized bed.

I walked into my bathroom and changed into the high-low dress. It was white lacy on top and mint green on the bottom flowy part.

"I'm curling my hair too so it won't look like a mess." I said and walked out turning in a circle for him, "Give me your honest opinion on these please." I said as he looked at me.

"It's to low cut, and there's no straps. Other than that it looks good on you." he said and say back again.

I groaned and went to go try on the red one. It was a little above mid thigh and it hugged my curves great. I walked out and did the same little twirl.

"From a guys opinion, I like the dress, but from your brothers opinion. It's to short and knowing Logan he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you." he said and shook his head.

"Like that's a bad thing?" I scoffed. His head snapped up and his hands covered his ears going 'La la la I can't hear you la la la.' I giggled a little and shook my head. "Whatever get out I need to get ready without a brother hovering over me the whole time. "

"Which one are you wearing?"

"You'll find out when I'm done getting ready." I said and shoved the frying pan to his chest and shoving him out the door smiling.

Red one it is.

I turned on the music and Turned on my curling iron and started doing my make up waiting for it to heat up.

This night was going to be amazing I could feel it now. I was incredibly excited.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter, I know. Sorry :(

Next chapter is the date and all that jazz.

What do you guys want to see in the upcoming chapters? Comment and tell me. Thanks xx

Enjoy <3