Chapter 8

Logan's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

*A few days later*

Lilly got released a few days ago, which was good. Me and Matt were still thinking about what to do about Liam. I used to be great friends with Liam he was cool and we would talk about girls and play video games together. Now the fact that he abused the little sister of my best friend changes everything.

Matt was coming over sometime today, he's probably fixing his damn hair again. I swear that boy takes longer on his hair than any girl. It's annoying as hell.

Then i heard him knock at the door. I get up and open it to see Liam standing there. I felt my anger start to boil, he took notice and raised an eyebrow.

"What's up your ass?" he asked and looked at me.

"The fact that you abused the girl that happens to be my best friends little sister. That's what's up my ass now, leave before I do what you did to her last week." I shouted in his face, "In fact why don't you just pack up all your shit and go to jail already. That's why you live alone." I spat at him. He physically cringed. His parents had died in an accident and now he lived alone, I knew I hit a nerve there and I wasn't the least bit sorry about it.

"Then why do you live alone, huh Logan? Is it because your parents kicked you out? Or because you can keep a strong relationship? Or is it because your fantasizing about Lilly and you need your 'alone time'? We all know you like her. Don't deny it. Your probably just using Matt to sleep around with Lilly!" he shouted.

"Your using me to get to Lilly?" I hear a voice from behind Liam. Shit, Matt's here. I looked at him and shake my head.

"No! Remember what we agreed 'Bros before hoes'?" I asked his face went red.

"My sister isn't a hoe! And you- you little piece of fucking scum, better get out of my face before I fuck yours up!" he shouted in Liam's face. Liam put his hands up and walked back to his apartment leaving me and Matt.

"I didn't mean that Lilly was a hoe, she's to sweet and innocent to be one." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

We both are silent for a few moments.

"Are you seriously using me to get to Lilly?" he asked and put his keys down looking down at his white converse.

I shook my head furiously "No! I didn't even know about her until the meet! I'm still a little offended that you didn't tell me you had a twin sister but I've looked past that and I realized why you didn't want me of the guys knowing about her." I told him and shrugged.

"I just don't want her getting hurt anymore." he said lowly. His eyes met mine, "You like her don't you?" he said it more like a statement than a question. It made me freeze in my spot.

"Uh.. I mean she's cute and nice and all bu-"

"You do like her." I hung my head like a little kid who got in trouble. He sighed deeply and looked at me, "You could've told me. She likes you too."

My ears perked up at this "What? She told you that?" I was kind of excited to hear his answer, maybe he would let me date her. Ha, probably not. Keep dreaming Logan.

"Well, it's kind of obvious. She wouldn't shut up about you on the drive home from the hospital. I was like Lil I know all of this I hear it from every damn girl at our school." he groaned and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Wow. I didn't think she liked me." I said slowly. My lips twitched up into a smile. "Your not going to let me date her though."

"Nope. You have to prove yourself." he said and shrugged "That means no more hump and dumping, no more being a complete prick, and most of all no more hiding things from me." I had hid something's from him in the past and he probably wanted to know if I felt up his sister of not.

I nodded "I promise Matt, I'll prove myself, I always told you when I found the right girl I would treat her like a princess- no a queen."

"Stop it. And don't make out with her in front of me because I will not be happy." he shook his head to rid of the mental images. "You've known her for what a week and your already assuming shes 'the one'. Don't get ahead of yourself like that. Remember Katie Hastings? She broke your heart and that my friend was a terrible girl, and of Lilly breaks you then I don't want to be caught in the middle of that mess."

He has a good point, but Katie was a whore and now works at the strip club down town.

"Calm down I'm not going to do what I did with Katie again. That was a terrible break up. Lilly's different though. She's sweet, and just so damn adorable." I said with a silly grin plastered on my lips.

"Stop smiling like that your creeping me out. Just spend time with Lilly. And I swear to god if I find a hickie on her anywhere, your dead meat." he warned before standing up, "I have a hot date with some girl. I don't remember her name but she's a hot blonde and I need some relaxing, if you know what I mean." he smirked, he's a horny guy goddamn.

"Have a nice time and don't get her pregnant okay?" I laughed and shoved him out the door knowing he was probably already late.

"No promises, night. I think Lilly might come over later I'm not sure but yet me if she does okay?" I nod and shut the door behind me.

I screamed of happiness and did a little dance around the living area "Fuck yes!!" I said and smiled then flopped down on the couch laughing and smiling.

Lilly liked me. I liked Lilly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I haven't updated in forever, I am so so sorry.

Last night I was typing this and it went from like 46 to like 54 in like ten minutes. Holy shit who ever is reading this I love you all.

-Jenn❤