Chapter 5

Lilly's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had just kissed my brothers best friend who recently found out I existed.

Logan just looked at me after we kissed. I could seer he wanted to kiss me again by was restraining himself from doing so. I smiled and stood on my tip toes again and kissed him again slower this time. He gently pulled me off and sat me on the couch looking scared almost.

"Don't tell your brother about that. As much as I liked it, we can't do that again because your brother will kill me. Literally." Logan told me. Fuck I forgot about Matt. Ever since the Liam thing, he didn't let me date anyone.

I sat there frowning. Matt was always the reason guys ran away from me.

"Don't get me wrong your super cute and all that, but Matt said if I even looked at you like I was going to kiss you he'd murder me. He made that very clear. That's what he meant at the meet." Logan was one of the sweetest players I have ever met. For years I had seen him hanging around with my brother as I crept around the house. I always bought he was cute and now I had kissed him.

I had kissed Logan Lerman. One of he hottest guys I have ever met.

I had to let that sink in for a few minutes before he shook me out of my thoughts.

"You okay?" he asked me with concerned blue eyes that almost matched mine.

"Yeah I'm just trying to grasp the fact I kissed my brothers best friend." I told him honestly which made him laugh.

"That's fine because I just kissed my best friends sister that I didn't know about until a few hours ago." he paused and looked at me. "I'm going to kiss her again too." he said before leaning in and pressing those soft lips against mine.

This was amazing. I haven't had a guy kiss me in three years. I felt something brush across my lower lip, his tongue. I parted my lips giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. There we were on his couch in his apartment. I was in Logan Lerman's apartment making out with him with my abusive ex-boyfriend next door and my brother possibly coming over. It seemed like Logan didn't care about any of that at the moment.

I felt something while we were making out, I felt happy. Happier than I had felt in what felt like forever. Something cold touched my waist. Hands? Logan's hands. They were up my shirt then he took them out and resting them on my thighs and pulled out of our passionate kiss. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"You don't know how hard it is for me to do that." he said smiling weakly.

"What do you mean?"

"Kissing you knowing it's wrong."

"We don't have to tell Matt-"

Matt walked in seeing us tied up together on the couch. Logan stood up wide eyed and jaw clenched.

Matt looked pissed "Don have to tell Matt about what?" he said his jaw clenching as well as his fists. He walked toward Logan and pushed him back a little.

"Matt get out." I told him. Then he turned to me with dark green eyes. Logan grabbed his arm to hold him back, "Get out. I don want to talk to you right now." I screamed at him. I could see Logan's grip tightening around Matt's bicep.

"You will be coming home with me Lilly. You know who lives next door? Liam. Liam the one who abused you. The one who I saved you from that night. You don't want to be around him I know you don't. " Matt spat at me. Logan pushed him against the wall.

"You know I'm perfectly capable of protecting your sister from that slimy bastard. Don't worry about her. Shes safe with me and honestly I don't think she wants to be around you right now because your being a complete dick head right now! So leave and I'll bring her home in the morning." Logan yelled and pushed him out the door before Matt whispered something to Logan which seemed to have scared him. Logan slammed the door and locked it before Matt could get in again.

I looked at him and ran to his room shutting the door behind me. I didn't want to be around anyone right now.

I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend asking if I could come over. I didn't want to get in the way of Logan and Matts friendship. I frowned and sat curled up on his bed trying to figure out what to do. Then Sammy texted me back telling me I could stay over.

I would sneak out in the middle of the night while Logan was asleep.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:3

Love you all ^.^