Chapter 12

Logan's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up on the hard wood floor of my living room. I groaned and stretched my arms. Oh fuck my back hurts a lot. Sitting up I looked at the clock it was eleven in the morning. I slept late for once. Matt wasn't on the couch anymore.

Slowly, making sure I didn't hurt my back to much, I got up and peeked through the door of my room seeing that Katie and Lilly weren't there. Where the hell is my daughter? I walked toward the kitchen and heard laughing. Peering in I saw Matt dancing with Katie as Lilly made food.

It's like I have a mini family here, truth is I kind of like it like this. Lilly looked up and smiled widely at me showing all of her white teeth.

"Why didn't anyone wake me up?" i grumbled out. Katie ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"Your voice sounds funny daddy." she giggled as I picked her up.

"That's cause I just woke up." I laughed a little and kissed her forehead and set her down walking to Lilly, "Whatcha making?" I asked and put an arm around her waist.

"Bacon and chocolate chip pancakes." she giggled and smiled standing on her tip toes, "I think your morning voice is hot." she whispered making a smirk spread across my face. I wanted to push her up onto the counter and kiss her to death, but considering her brother and my daughter were in the room, I decided against it.

Matt cleared his throat as Katie giggled at us making me take my arm back running a hand through my hair.

"Why don't you go take a bath Katie? When was the last time you took one?" I asked looking at her.

She looked at me and shrugged "I don't know before mommy dropped me off." I nodded.

"How would you like to live with me Katie?" I asked and her face lit up.

"Would I have to see mommy too?" she asked and looked up at me. Something told me she didn't want to be around Danielle. "Shes mean to me." she said quietly. My eyebrows shot up.

"Of corse you don't have to, but how is she mean to you?" I asked and got down to her level. Katie bit her lip and looked down.

"She calls me mean names and is never home. When she is she's always having nightmares in her room." my jaw clenched. How dare she call my daughter bad things and on top of that bang dudes while Katie's home! That's not okay with me at all.

"Your moving in with me. I promise I won't ever say mean things to you and you will always have someone with you okay?" I said and hugged her looking up at Lilly and Matt. "Has she ever hurt you?" I asked looking at Katie again. She slowly nodded. I stood up and clenched my fists. "C-can you guys stay here with her while I go to the gym?" I said and grabbed my keys and my gym bag before Matt grabbed my shoulder.

"Go to the gym. Not Danielle's place okay? Call me when your on your way home." he said and sighed. Fuck that, I'm going to Danielle's crappy apartment. I nodded and walked out the door and to the parking lot.

Throwing my bag into the trunk and getting into my car. Driving to Danielle's house as fast as I could and knocked on her door hard. She opened the door wearing some sort of fur thing around her shoulders and some very tight very short shorts and a lime green bra thing and was smoking a cigarette. Gross.

"How dare you say terrible things to my daughter! How dare you abuse her too! Give me her things, she's living with me now." I shouted in her face. She smells like alcohol and smoke, I was against smoking and her doing it around my daughter made it worse. I pushed past her and picked up whatever I thought was little girlish.

While I was picking up some clothes of Katie's, Danielle shoved me down on the couch and straddled my lap. Fucking bitch best not try and make a move on me or I might actual deck her in the face.

"Logan, baby. Why don't you stay a while?" she purred in my ear. I put my hands firmly on her waist and picked her up off me and pushed her onto the gross couch. "Oh you want to go rough today? Huh?" she said and licked her lips reaching down to unzip her shorts.

"No! Shut your whore mouth for one damn second! I don't want you to ever come near me, my friends, or more importantly Katie ever again. I swear if you do hurt anyone I love I will snap you in two." I spat in her face and got out collecting the clothes and all of Katie's things and slamming the door behind me. I went down to my car and put her things on the seat and began driving home.

I didn't bother stopping at the gym because I'm to worked up about everything right now. Once I pulled into my parking space I stormed up to my apartment and put Katie's things on the couch and stormed straight into my room slamming the door and sitting on my bed with my head in my hands mentally cursing myself for not getting my anger out.

Soft hands met my shoulders making me jump and turn around seeing Lilly biting her lip. "Shit Lil don't scare me like that." I said and shook my head resting my elbows on my knees shaking my head. Her hands returned to my shoulders and moved her hands massaging them. I needed this, she has magical hands.

"You went to Danielle's didn't you?" she asked quietly. I simply nodded, "Matt took Katie to go shopping and ice cream." she said sighing. "You smell like smoke and - beer. Were you drinking?" she asked.

"No. She was smoking and trying to get me to have sex with her again. I didn't do it. I hate her. So much." I said as her hands stopped turning me around and grabbing my face squishing my cheeks.

"I hate her too, but just think if you didn't do anything with her you wouldn't have Katie and you may have not met Matt and you may have not met me." she said and brought me to her lips and kissed me softly. I'm enjoying this a lot. One thing made me mad though. She wasn't mine yet.

Yet...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

200 reads? Wow I love you guys haha

Until next time my lovelies❤