Chapter 10

Logan's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

There she was. Katie. Standing in my doorway. I quickly picked her up and closed the door putting her on the couch and kneeling down so I could look her in the eyes. She had my eyes.

"So do you know why mommy dropped you off here?" I asked her hoping there was some kind of explaination as to why she was here.

"Mommy said I needed to spend time with you. " of corse that what the bitch told her. I feel bad for this little girl, her mom was a whore.

"I'm going to let you watch tv for a little while I call mommy for a second okay?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yes daddy." Katie was beautiful. She looked like me and Danielle, more like Danielle though. I turned on the tv and took my phone out of my pocket and called Danielle back.

"Whats the real reason she's here?" I asked before she could say anything.

"I have work to do." she said in that high pitched annoying voice.

"Like what standing on the street corner where your customers are?" I snapped.

"Just keep the brat there with you for a few days. No big deal. No stop being an asshole babe." I clenched my fists when she hung up.

Walking back into the living room I picked up Katie and put her in my lap letting her look through my pictures. She stopped on one of Lilly and Matt and me.

"Who are these people daddy? I know das you, but who is the pretty girl and the cute boy?" she asked looking up at me. I laughed.

"Well the cute boy is my best friend Matt and the pretty girl is Lilly. I really like her a lot. Maybe one day she will meet you." her face lit up.

"Can I meet Matt too!?" she asked and bounced up and down a little.

"Yeah. One day." Matt didn't know I had a kid. Me and Danielle were the only ones.

My phone started ringing and a picture of Lilly came up. "Oo daddy! It's pretty Lilly!" she said and answered it running away with it.

"Katie!" I screamed as she slammed my bedroom door. "Open the door!" I heard giggling.

"I'm Katie. Your pretty Lilly right?" I opened up the door and took my phone back.

"Hey Lilly I'm sorry. What's up?" Katie crawled up on my bed and swung her little legs back and forth smiling at me.

"Who was that adorable little girl that answered your phone?" she asked with a small laugh.

"That was my d-next door neighbors daughter. I'm baby sitting." I lied sighing a little.

"Oo! Can I come over and help?!" she basically squealed in my ear.

"Let me ask her." I laughed. "Hey Katie, how would you like pretty Lilly to come over?" Katie jumped up and down on my bed screaming. "Hey Lil you take that as a yes?" she laughed.

"Yeah I'll be over in a few minutes. See you then bye." she hung up.

I turned back to Katie and picked her up dropping her down on on my bed with me making both of us laugh.

You see, freshman year I hooked up with Danielle. She was a sophomore. I got her pregnant and she never talked to me again. Until a few months after Katie was born. After that we lost touch. Now I actually have my baby here with me. And the girl I like is coming over. Holy shit this was a bad idea.

"Katie you have to promise me to be a good girl while Lilly is here. Maybe Matt will come here too." I said and her face brightened up again.

"I will I promise daddy." she smiled wide and then rushed to the door as the we heard a knock.

When I got to the door it was open and Lilly was talking to Katie. Matt looked at me and nodded stepping around the girls walking inside.

"A-are you Matt?" she asked sheepishly a bright pink blush taking over Katie's cheeks. Matt squatted down and nodded.

"That's me and who are you pretty lady?" he asked smiling causing his dimples to puncture his cheeks. I understand why any girl would go for him, I mean I'm not gay or anything, but if I was I'd be all over that.

"I'm Katie. Your handsome." she giggled and blushed looking down.

I looked at Lilly and winked. The only thing I was worried about was if Katie accidentally called me daddy in front of them. Matt would never trust me with Lilly if he knew I got Danielle pregnant. I motioned them in and closed the door behind them. Lilly made her way to the couch and sat down looking at Matt with Katie on his lap. They were kind of adorable off in their own little world. I sat down next to Lilly and smiled.

"So why did she call me pretty Lilly? Hmm?" she teased a little making my cheeks go pink.

"She was looking through my pictures and saw one of all three of us and she said you were pretty so I guess thats your nickname now." I rambled a little.

Lilly just shook her head and smiled. I saw Matt look at me with a smile on his face. I could tell he would be a great dad one day, unlike me. Katie seemed to be an okay kid though.

Katie came up to Lilly and crawled up on her lap and whispered something in her ear. Lilly blushed and glanced up at me. Katie giggled and ran back to Matt as they played some little girl game. Lilly tugged me into the kitchen away from Matt and Katie.

"So I was told by a little birdie you really really like me huh?" she said and bit down on her lip.

My face drained. Katie told Lilly I liked her. My head started spinning a little "Well, uh yeah I mean. Yeah." I stuttered and chewed my lip looking down.

"She also said her daddy liked me. Who is her daddy? Your neighbor right?" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Yeah he lives down stairs. A single parent really." I said but the look on her face told me she knew.

"Katie didn't say your name Logan." she paused and looked down, "Are you her dad?" she asked in a whisper. I looked at Matt and Katie who were busy playing tea party as it looks.

I nodded slowly. "Can I explain? Its a long story pleas Lilly?" I begged and took her hand. "Her mom is a hooker she's a year older than us and it was a stupid mistake I didn't ever have anytime with her. Please don't tell Matt yet. Please don't hate me either." I begged quietly.

Lilly sighed and took her hand back walking back to the couch leaving me in the kitchen alone.

I fucked up. Again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whoop whoop.

So Logan has a kid? Well jee.

Well comment your opinions, vote, maybe follow me?

-Jenn❤