Chapter 7

*Lilly's POV*

After Logan left I sat there knowing he probably thought I was crazy, I would think I'm crazy too. I practically threw myself at him, and he kept pushing me away. I did feel a little foggy after Logan had brought me inside.

Last night was probably one of the scariest nights of my life. Liam had dragged me into his apartments and hit me while i was on his bed. I thought he was going to have his way with me, but surprisingly he didn't even touch me except for when he hit me again.

I lifted up my shirt to reveal all the bruises he had left on my torso. I swear I think one of my ribs are broken, but I dont plan on going to the hospital. No hospitals. Those things are terrifying. Slowly, making sure I didn't hurt myself, I got up and walked into the living area where Logan was sitting on the couch looking up at me.

"You can take me home now. I'm sure Matt has calmed down a little." I told him. He stood in front of me towering at least a foot above me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded not wanting to tell him about my ribs. "If Liam ever threatens or touches you again call me okay? And if Matt ever gets to angry come over, you have your key still right?" I nodded again he took my hand and led me outside checking if Liam was out there. We got into his car and he drove me home.

------

Matt came outside rushing toward the car. Me and Logan had agreed not to talk about what happened at his apartment. Then after Matt thanked Logan we went inside. Secretly I didn't want Logan to leave, I felt safer around him.

I was swept into a bone crushing hug, literally it made me cry out in pain. Matt released me letting me fall to the floor clutching my side. I think he just broke more of my ribs. Fuck. He fumbled with my shirt lifting it seeing all the bruises then picked me up and brought me to the hospital. On the way there I blacked out, again.

-----
*Logan's POV*

My phone started buzzing who the hell is calling me? Matt. What the hell?

"Hello?"

"What the fuck happened to Lilly?!"

"Uh what do you mean?"

"You fucking know what I mean! The bruises all over her?! What the fuck did you do to her?!!"

"Liam.."

He paused "What about Liam?" his voice got low and angrier.

"She tried to sneak out last night and then I found her in his apartment. "

"WHAT?!" shit he's loud.

"She looked perfectly fine! She even told me she was!"

"Whatever just come to the hospital." I hung up and turned around driving to the hospital. God dammit Liam is going to pay for what he did to Lilly.

Once I got to the hospital I asked the receptionist where Lilly's room was, she kept looking me up and down and flirting with me. Usually I'd be up for it, but not since I met Lilly at the meet yesterday. It's like she had changed me already and I wasn't even dating her!

I knocked on the door of her room and walked in seeing Matt looking down at her while she looked down at her hands, twiddling her thumbs.

Matt turned to me and took a deep breath. "She has a broken rib and two fractured ones. He beat her pretty hard." he said the last part through gritted teeth. I knew he was pissed and me Lilly and Liam.

"I didn't even know she was hurt. Why did you tell me he hurt you?" I asked her. She shrugged, she was impossible. "I'm serious Lil, you could've told me and I could have destroyed him then and there."

Those blue eyes met mine and looked at me. I felt something in my pants twitch, seriously my dick chooses NOW to make its presence known. I sat down and leaned forward.

"Whatever, we have to do something about Liam though. Can he go to jail for abuse?" I asked and jumped as the doctor came in. He was tall and was a little bit older than us, and one thing was for sure he was perving on Lilly. I stood up and stood next to Matt both of us noticing him checking out Lilly.

"He might be able to go on parol or something. You have enough evidence." he told us and gestured to Lilly.

"Is she okay though?" Matt asked, "When can she be released?"

"Tomorrow. Your her brother and your her boyfriend right?" he pointed to Matt and then me. Ha I wish I was her boyfriend. I heard a giggle behind me, I turned and sent her a wink before looking at the doctor stepping toward him.

"Yeah so I suggest you stop checking out my girl." he retreated instantly and walked out. "I'll be back later to check on her ribs." and he was gone.

Matt yanked on my hair. "Sorry, I didn't like how he was looking at her! I had to do it!" I told him and he shrugged letting me off this time.

Maybe this would work to my advantage...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm going to try and update this story every other day or so. I'm having major writers block.

Sorry <3