Chapter 4

Logan's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at her strangely wondering why she couldnt stay here for one night if Liam lived down the hall. I slowly walked over to her and pulled her down to the couch holding her in my arms. 

"Why not? What's so bad about Liam?" i asked looking down at her lifting her chin up and wiping her tears away. Why am i being so weird around her. I'd normally leave her to be, but right now i can't. Stupid feelings, i never have feelings.

"Logan. I-I just can't. i'll go get a motel room." she stood up, but I grabbed her wrist she sent me a look I couldnt figure out what it was.

"Your staying here Lilly. I f i have to tie you to a chair so you wont leave. I will. I'm serious. Now sit your ass down on the couch and tell me what that was about." i demanded getting slightly angry with her, I dont know why but i needed to know why her and Liam gave each other that look. The look was almost like Lilly was scared of Liam. She looked at me with the wide blue eyes. "Sit!" i almost yelled. I can't yell at her while shes sad.

"Three years ago when we were fifteen me and Liam dated. Well I was innocent and all we did was kiss and little things like that. One day he got drunk and high and did bad things. He cheated on me with some girl that was with them. When he came over to my house I was home alone. He was extremely drunk and he tried to get me to drink. I told him no. He got mad and hit me. Abused me. Then Matt came home and saw," she paused and wiped more tears, "When Matt raised his fist at me today i remembered and i remembered how Matt looked the day he walked in on Liam. It was terrible. And now that Liam is living down the hall from you i dont want to be anywhere near him at all ever again." she mumbled quietly. I sat there my jaw clenched fighting off the urge to go and rip Liam's head off, but I'd rather not go to jail yet. 

"He will not even come close to you as long as here with me. Okay? Matt would murder me if anything happened to you while your in my care." i told her and frowned. I felt bad for her, no girl deserved to be hit and Matt should not have been close to hitting her. That also made me want to beat Matt too. Liam was the worst though. 

"Lilly, lock the door when i leave okay? If you hear sirens ignore them." i told her and stood up from my spot on the couch but she grabbed me and screamed "No!" I looked at her with a serious face which made her back up from where she was standing infront of me.

"Please don't do anything. I'm begging you. Don't do anything bad Logan. Please I'll do anything!" she yelled gripping my shirt collar tightly in her little hands pulling me close to her. I clenched my jaw again and took a deep breath.

"Fine, but when you leave I'm going over and beating him senseless because no girl deserves to get hurt like that expecially beautiful girls." i told her and shook my head looking down as she released my shirt. 

Lilly was beautiful. She was short probably around 5'4 the perfect height for my 6'1 height. Her hair was long and blonde, it looked so soft. Her eyes, oh man her eyes blue crystals. I bet her voice was even better than i can imagine, she did go to a performing arts school so she had to be good. I hated not being able to tell her that. I looked down and bit my lower lip.

My phone started ringing, I walked over and saw it was Matt calling. I answered and heard a frantic breathing. "hello?" I said slowly looking at Lilly who had her eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you at your place? Is Lilly there with you? I'm coming over if you are." by then i had put him on speaker phone. Lilly shook her head quickly.

"No we went out to eat. She got hungry. Matt she doesnt want to talk to you right now. I'll bring her home tomorrow okay? I'm not going to do anything to do her I'll protect her." i told him and he sighed. Before he could say anything i hung up not really wanting to deal with him at the moment. 

"You can shower if you want I'll just sit out here and watch tv until I fall asleep." i told her and she nodded but then stopped.

"I dont have any clothes for bed." she said. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed some boxers and a t shirt and a towel. 

"Here you go. Yell if you need anything okay?" i told her and she kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom.

After about five minutes I heard a scream which sent me sprinting into the bathroom seeing her wrapped in just a towel standing on the bathroom counter.

"What?!" i yelled looking up at her trying not to look anywhere else because if i did i would have a party started in my sweat pants.

"S-spider!" she squealed. I looked at where she was pointing and i laughed at the tiny spider on the floor. She looked at me like she was burning a hole through me.

"Don't worry might Logan will save you from the vicious spider!" I said all dramatically and got a shoes and smashed it then grabbed some toilet paper and wiping the spider guts and flushing it down the toilet. I helped her down. She thanked me and shoved me down. 

"thanks." she said and smiled kissing my cheek again. 

"no problem. I'll kill spiders for you any time." i told her smiling happily. She was so perfect. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew I couldnt since Matt. Stupid Matt not telling me he had a twin sister.

Then it happened.

She 

kissed

ME

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

;) vote comment follow <3