Chapter 16

Lilly's POV

•••••••••••••••••

"Lilly Grey! Get down here! I have to approve of what your wearing and Logan's going to be here in ten minutes!" Matt yelled from down stairs. I was almost done with my make up and hair.

"I'm almost done! Calm down." I shouted back before he came up barging in.

"No nope. I trust Logan, but not this much. You should be happy I'm even letting you go on this date Lil." he said and looked at me. "What's that stuff on your lips. No take that off to. I'm your big brother and I do not like this. Now don't make you stay home with me." he scolded when the doorbell rang. I squealed a little and jumped up and down.

"Go down and let them in!" I said and shoved him to the door. I turned back to the mirror and made sure I looked good. My hair was curled. My eyeliner and the rest of my make up looked good. Shoes!

I went to my shoes and grabbed a pair of heels and slipped them on and looked at myself in the full length mirror I had on my door.

"Lilly!"

"Calm down!" I screamed.

"Logan's waiting!" I squealed and grabbed my phone and my wristlet and opened my door turning off my light walking down the stairs slowly making sure not to trip over my own feet.

Once I was on the bottom step I heard a gasp and looked up to see Katie covering her mouth. "Your so pretty!" she said smiling wide.

My cheeks turned red and looked down "Thanks Katie. You always look pretty." I said and kissed her forehead. A throat cleared and I looked up seeing Logan standing there with flowers. Is it possible for me to pass out from cuteness.

"Let's get this straight. Logan you touch my sister I kill you. You will treat her like a lady and you will be back here with her tomorrow morning no later than noon. I swear if you come home with another child I'm going to hurt you." he said to both of us. I couldn't help but check Logan out. He was smirking at me, busted.

"Alright alright bye big brother." I said and kissed his cheek before grabbing Logan's hand giving the flowers to Matt before waving to Katie.

"Take care of my daughter and I'll take care of your sister." Logan said before leading me toward the door, "Be good for Matt, Kate. Love you baby girl." he said before pulling me out the door. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and kisses my cheek getting into his side of the car.

"So where are we going on this date?" I asked turning to look at him. He just laughed.

"Babe, I'm not going to tell you but, I do believe you and me will be staying the night together. Is that alright?" he asked sounding a bit worried.

"I'm being asked by a hot guy I I want to spend the night with him. Do you think it's alright?" I asked giving him a 'duh' look. He looked a little more terrified.

"Logan. That's a yes now since we're at a red light kiss me." I said and leaned in pressing my lips to his before we were interrupted by a horn. He grunted and kept driving.

After another twenty minutes he parked the car outside of some fancy restaurant. While I was staring at the fanciness in awe he waves his hand in front of my face. "Babe?" he said trying to get my attention.

"Holy shit! We can't be here Logan it's to expensive." I said buckling my seatbelt back up, but his hand stopped me.

"Lilly your my date. I'm going to take you to an expensive restaurant if I want to." he said lifting me up out of the car bridal style.

"Logan put me down! I'm flashing everyone this dress is to short for this!" I said as he put me down.

"That's only reserved for me." he mumbled making me laugh. His hand found its way into mine and led me into the restaurant. It was way to fancy, I felt way out of place.

------

Logan paid. He wouldn't let me see the bill either. He led me to the car and helped me in. Honestly I felt stuffed.

"so where are we going now?" I asked fiddling with the end of my dress.

"Somewhere." stupid guy not letting me know where we're going.

"C'mon Logan. Pleaseeeeee." I asked pouting taking off my heels and sitting on my legs leaning over the arm rest and getting close to him. "please baby." I whispered into his ear. I swear I heard him whimper a little. Smirking I bit down a little on his earlobe, he whimpered again.

"Lilly please don't. Not now not while I'm driving." he said in a gravely voice that was beyond hot.

"Awe but why not Logan? Don't you like me?" I asked pouting playfully.

"No no baby. I like you a lot actually I just want to take things slow with you. And right now, your making it very hard for me." he said making me giggle.

"Fiinneee." i kissed his cheek before looking out the window, "Have you talked to Matt lately? Like not about me." I asked.

He tensed up a little. What in hell are they hiding? "No, why?"

"Your a terrible liar."

"I haven't! Why are you so worried about him anyway?"

"Because he's my twin brother! That's why!"

"Well don't he's a big boy and he can take care of himself. So just fucking stop. He will be fine."

My mood had changed drastically. "Stop the car."

"What? No."

"I said stop the damn car!" I shouted. He stopped the car. I grabbed my heels and got out.

"Lilly! Get back here." he shouted. I just started running back to where we came from. I looked around a little. We were in the middle of no where. I grabbed my phone and called Matt.

"What the hell is going on with you Matt?" I said once he answered.

"W-what? What did Logan say? What ever he said its a lie." these guys are fucking lying to me.

"Funny you say that. He didn't tell me anything he got defensive. Now Matthew tell me what the hell is going on!" I shouted then screamed when Logan picked me up and took my phone.

"We will see you tomorrow Matt. Have a good night take care of Katie bye." he said and hung up on my brother.

"You can't out run me Lilly. Now I'm going to take you on the rest of this date and I hope you enjoy it. Okay? So please no more questions just enjoy tonight." he sounded worried.

I didn't say anything but I felt myself being sat on the back of his truck. He had a ford F150. I loved those. I turned around and saw him put a bunch of pillows and a few blankets. I gave him a confused look.

"I want to spend a night under the stars with you." he explained then laid back motioning me to go lay with him. I was still mad at him, but this was amazing. It was a perfect night for star gazing. I settled in next to him and sighed crossing my legs.

We were silent for about twenty minutes before he spoke up.

"Liam's in jail." My head turned toward Logan, "He was caught with drugs, and he was a pimp. He wanted you to be one of his prostitutes. " my nose scrunched up in disgust.

"I-"

"Let me finish." he took a deep breath. "Me and Matt we found that out. Matt raged on him and Liam's in intensive care at the prison. I'm worried about Matt though. He hasn't been himself lately. I don't know what it is. I just hope he hasn't gotten into drugs again. I wouldn't know what to do I cou-"

"Again?! What do you mean again?!" his eyes widened. My brother has down drugs before?! I think I'm going to pass out. What the hell is going on now?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So what do you think. Matt's up to???

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. There a bunch of personal things happening, but I'm trying to update when I can. So sorry <3

-Jenn❤