Chapter 18

Logan's POV

•••••••••••••••••••

After I hung up with my dad I could see Matt's car driving toward me. This hadn't the way I planned at all. All I wanted was to have a nice date and asked her to be my girlfriend. So much for that plan. First all the Lilly drama now my dad. What the hell has my life come to?

Matt pulled up next to me and I got in. He looked at me for a second then smacked me upside the head making me cringe and put my hand there to make sure there was no blood.

"You fucked up. You told my sister about my old drug addiction, and you made her cry and made me drive out here to the middle of no where and pick you up. What were you even doing out here?! Were you planning on date raping my sister or something?" he shouted at me. I turned to him and his eyes softened a little, but my jaw clenched.

"I was trying to be fucking romantic you inconsiderate prick! I was trying to impress your sister and ask her to be my girlfriend because I really like her but no. I forgot that I don't do good in relationships so I should just stick to one night stands and nothing more." I spat back at him clenching my fists. "And what about you?! Where the hell did you run off to the other day? Your sister asked me and I said I hope you were being smart and not doing drugs again you asshole. I have no damn idea what your doing behind our backs. So what is it?" he didn't answer, he just kept driving.

The ride home was silent. Nothing else but silence. He drove back to his house and let me inside and Katie came running up to me and hugged my legs.

"Daddy I missed you! Why did you get lost?" she asked and played with my hair.

I sighed. "I didn't know what I was doing or where I was going. I messed up and I had to call for help." I said and hugged her tiny little body.

"Can you ask Lilly to be your girlfriend yet?" she whispered to me. I tensed up and looked at her.

"I don't think that will happen baby, I think she's mad at me right now." Katie just shook her head and ran off somewhere. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"See daddy she's not mad at you. She told me that she loves you." my head snapped up to see Katie an Lilly holding hands. Lilly was wide eyed and blushing.

"Is that true?" I asked and stood up normally. Lilly sighed.

"I'm going to sleep its been a long day. Goodnight Katie. Logan." she nodded and walked up stairs.

"Do you want to come home with daddy?" I asked Katie who shook her head.

"I have to talk to Lilly." she ran off upstairs and into Lilly's room. I sighed and chewed my lip standing up and turning to Matt.

"Is it okay if she stays the night?" Matt nodded and just stood there. I looked at him. He was hunched over a little like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

"C-can I talk to you?" he asked and chewed his lip glancing up at me. He walked outside and I followed. He took a deep breath and started "Imetthisgirltheotherdayandididntknowwhoshewasanditwasdanielleandnowwearekindoftogether...." I stared at him blankly.

"Don't ruin your life with her. Don't bring her into our lives again! Especially not my daughters. Do you know how badly Katie was treated when she lived with Danielle? She was mentally and physically abused by that bitch. Don't ruin your life with that slut." I shouted at him before going back inside and up to Lilly's room.

"Katie c'mon we have to go. We are going to visit grandma." I said hoping that would get her out of there. She had never met my mother or my father at that. They wanted to see me again since i haven't spoken to them in what five years? They didn't know I had a daughter. I had to tell them at some point, maybe tomorrow because it's late.

The door opened and Lilly stood there. "She's asleep." she mumbled.

"Can I talk to you about tonight? I didn't mean for anything to happen bad like that. I had the whole night planned out perfectly and then my big mouth kept running and I messed up big time. Now I probably lost my best friend the girl I was going to ask to be my girlfriend and probably my daughters love. So great. I'm sorry. This night sucked. I'll be back tomorrow to get Katie and then I'll disappear out of your lives forever." I said before turning and walking down the stairs and to my car and driving home.

This night turned out nothing like I planned at all. What is wrong with me?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter sorry, but I'm falling behind on writing. I like having three or more chapters done before I post one and just ugh. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever :(