Chapter 3

Logan's POV

--------------------------

Shit she was fast. I turned around and saw Matt walking towards me.

"What in hell did she do to you? You were about to hit her? Your own sister for the love of everything why would you even do that? Calling her all those things! I'd run off crying to who knows where too." I yelled and looked at him. He looked both worried and still angry.

"We have to find her. She doesn't do well on her own." he said sort of shakily. What the hell was going on here?

"I know she doesn't want to be around you of all people right now. I'll go find her." I volunteered myself, but he grabbed my shoulder and looked me dead in the eyes.

"If you touch her or even try to make a move on her, so help me I will break you." he threatened as he let me go to my car nodding. There was something odd about this thought.

Why wasn't Lilly good alone? Why was Matt switching from angry to worried so quickly? He is overreacting on me trying to get with Lilly, I know the rules. Don't get me wrong I'd love to rip those tight little shorts off and just- stop it Logan. I know I shouldn't hit on my best friends sister. Especially twin sister.

As I started the car I drove down the road I thought she went down, I came to a dead end by a lake. Why would she come so far out here? I'd get tired so easily. I got out of the car and walked around the lake spotting a blonde girl staring out at the lake. Slowly I walked towards her and saw it was Lilly.

"Lilly?" I asked. Her head shot up and looked at me with red puffy eyes then looked back at the lake.

"You okay?" sitting down I looked at her with slight worry in my eyes. I just hoped it wasn't like this all the time at their house. She shook her head slowly.

"I can't go back home tonight, I don't want to. He will just yell more." her voice wavered like a paper in the wind.

I took a deep breath. Matt would kill me of he knew I asked this. "I'll let you stay at my place tonight, but I'm not sure he will be happy with it." the next thing I know she wrapped her arms around me crying into my chest. Oh goodness, I never did well with comforting people. I just rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"Thank you for finding me. I was just going to sit here all night." she mumbled as I rubbed her back. I could feel her spine through her shirt, she was very thin, but had killer curves.

"Don't mention it. Now let's go home okay? You need rest." I told her and helped her up and led her to my car. I opened the passenger side door for her and smiled. Once she was in I closed the door and walked to he drivers side starting the car.

"You can turn on some music if you want. Whatever station you want." I told her as she started flipping through the stations. She stopped on the station that was playing some kind of sad song. I glanced and it was Let Her Go by Passenger. She was staring out the window, she looked beautiful like that I just wanted to stop time and look at her like that for a little while longer, but then I heard the sounds of cars beeping and honking.

"Shit!" I yelled and slammed on the breaks before we could hit anyone. I took a deep breath my heart was racing. I looked over at her again and she had a scared expression all over her face. I almost killed us.

Her expression. I had seen it when Matt was about to strike her. And now when I almost killed both of us because of my reckless staring. Why'd she have to look so perfect? Wait. I just said a girl was beautiful and perfect. Not hot or sexy. I couldn't fall for my best friends sister.

"Logan go!" she yelled which snapped me out of my thoughts as I turned and focused on the road taking deep breaths.

"Sorry I almost got us killed." I mumbled and cheered my lower lip.

Once we got to my apartment which I lived alone in since my parents got tired of hearing me banging girls all the time. They bought me this. We walked up the stairs as I explained to her that I lived her by myself.

"The problem is I only have one bedroom. My room." I paused, "I'll just sleep on the couch tonight so you can sleep in my bed." I smiled at her getting out my keys and unlocking my apartment door stepping inside with her behind me. I let her look around as I texted Matt. It went like this.

-Matt, I found Lilly, but she was really upset and said she's not coming home tonight. L-

-Throw her over your shoulder and bring her ass back home!-

-I'm not allowed to touch her Matt. Normally I would but she's really upset. You fucked up.-

I never got a reply after that. Then I went hunting for Lilly who was wandering around the apartment.

"Like it?" I asked giving her a smile.

"Yeah! It's nice in here. I think it's cleaner than my whole house." she laughed smiling at me.

"I know I've been there." I joked smiling. "You know I'm always here and there's a spare key if you want to use it if you ever feel, unsafe or something." I offered twirling the spare key in my fingers. I know what your thinking. Giving a key to your best friends sister was a big mistake, but I didn't care.

Then a knock at my door interrupted us. It was my neighbor asking for the newspaper. I saw him give Lilly a strange look like he knew he before. Then he left and she looked frantic.

"I can't stay here if he lives close." she said with tears in her eyes. Why was Liam such a bad guy? Not to me at least.

The she broke down in tears.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy c;