Chapter 10

I stared up at the mirror, glowering at my pristine reflection.

Today was the meeting with Chris and I was physically shaking thinking about it.Chelsea was in the office typing away while I was waiting for Chris to arrive, I had gone through the plan in my head.

Talk about the gang, only the gang, don't answer the door (not that I was allowed to anyway) because Harvey would just so happen to stumble across the door as Chris came and he would interrogate him until he asked for me.

I had no idea what Chris looked like, how old he was, anything really. But I knew he held twice as much power as Harvey and with him by Harvey's side, the gang would be at it's highest. So any slivers of hope I had about leaving this place would vanish.

As normal as this guy may seemed he was a gang leader, a powerful, evil, gang leader, just like the rest of them. And I needed to stay clear of him.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in."

Danny opened the door, his eyes widening when he took in my appearance.

"W-Wow uh you look...wow..." He trailed off.

I just blinked at him as he shamlessly stared me down.

"So, where are you going?" He asked.

"I told you. I'm meeting up with that Chris guy." I said as I attempted to shove some earrings in.

"I thought you were joking around. Ally, do you realize how dangerous this is?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"He asked for me, besides he seems kind of friendly."

Danny scoffed.

"A gang leader? I don''t think so."

"What makes you think I'll screw this up?" I asked angrily, throwing down an earring as I turned to face him, who also had an angry expression upon his face.

"That mouth of your's doesn't exactly have a filter, does it?"

My mouth dropped open.

"I realize this is serious! Of course I will watch my tongue, I have self-control."

"I doubt that."

My eyes narrowed.

"What do you know? You're just as stupid as the rest of them! Stupid gang members."

He lifted his tattooed arms up in the air and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I knew I could never get through to you. Damn it, I was put on this mission to make sure you didn't do anything stupid but it's getting really freaking hard when you're such an arrogant bitch all the time." 

I stopped in my tracks.

"What?" I questioned.

Chelsea walked in with a happy smile on her face but stopped when she realized we were in the middle of an argument.

"I'll just be leaving..."

I gave her a look and she sheepishly sat down on the bed while I shot daggers at Danny.

"You were put on a mission? Is that why you were our friend, because Harvey had ordered you to do this? Was this whole thing planned?" 

He stayed silent which was enough of an answer for me.

"What?" Chelsea questioned. "I-Is what she's saying true?"

Chelsea walked until she stood in front of him, staring softly at his face while my eyes were filled with rage.