Secret skills

I tried my hand at writing a story and it sucked. I was trying to turn my life into something people would enjoy reading, but my grammar and such was awful.

Brody walked into the room seeming really bored.

"What are you doing?" He asked, basically sitting on my lap. I pushed the laughing "Bad Boy" off of me.

"Trying to turn my life into a book, but the wording sucks." I said. It just looked so bland, so boring.

"Can I have a go at it?" He asked, picking the paper I had been writing on and the pen.

"Sure." I said, standing up and letting him sit down.

He immediately went to work, as if he was an expert at writing.

I went to the kitchen and made a small lunch just for me.
I ate until I was overly full, feeling like I would throw up the food I had just devoured.

After a couple hours I went to see Brody's progress and he was leaning back in the chair sipping his drink.

When I walked in his head snapped up.

"It's finished." He said, handing me the papers with such neat handwriting.

I spent that entire night reading what he had wrote, amazed by what good writing skills he had.

It kept drawing me in and I didn't want to put it down, even though I knew what happened since I had lived it.
He described it down to the last detail, but made it sound more interesting than it actually was.

The next morning, I made him mail it to a publishing office.

He was so nervous as to whether they would publish it or not. He was so excited.

It was a way for him to work when he wasn't actually working.

It took a week and a half for the letter of either approval or denial to come, and finally, it did.

_____________________

Okay guys, I know this is a really short chapter, but I hope you guys are enjoying the new updates.

I'm so happy Brody's still alive in this very updated version.

Please comment and vote! <3