"Be my girlfriend."

I felt bile rising in the back of my throat as he shoved me into the boys' bathroom.

It doesn't matter how much I protested or try to fight back, he was too strong for me.

This time Brody wasn't here to save me, I was on my own.

"Please Mark. I'm begging you. I'll do anything for you." I pleaded, my eyes stinging with tears.

"You will, will you?" He asked, a smirk tugging on the corners of his lips.

"Yeah." I said, something knawing on the back of my thoughts telling me this was a bad idea.

"Break up with Brody and be my girlfriend." He said, squeezing tighter to my arm.

"No!" I exclaimed, shoving at his chest with my free hand.

"Oh, tough are we?" He asked, before I felt a sting on my cheek.
I reached up to touch the burning spot where his hand had come in contact with my face.

"Hey, what's going on here?" A male's voice asked, and I looked over at the entrance of the bathroom to see a middle-aged man with stubble and dark brown eyes looking at us suspiciously.

"Nothing." Mark said too quickly.

"He's trying to rape me! Please help me!" I blurted out, scratching and kicking Mark while he was stunned at my words.

Like I would cover for him.

"Get your hands off the girl and back up." The man said, walking over to mark and looking at him furiously.

"Uh-yeah, okay man. I let go of her, now leave me alone." Mark begged.

"Not until the cops get here. Young lady, you need to call the police. Do you have a phone?" The man asked, pinning Mark against the wall.

"Yeah I do." I said, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I dialled the police and held the phone up to my ear.

I gave them the information they needed and hung up.

They were there within minutes.

***

Short, but hopefully good :)