(Chapter) unknown

This chapter is dedicated to @symberella for being both an awesome reader and writer both. 

I grabbed out all the wet ingredients and mixed them together while Brody took care of the dry ingredients. 

I whisked them together and turned to check on Brody's progress and rolled my eyes when I saw he had only put two of the powders in the bowl. 

"Brody! I'm done! You only have the flower and sugar in the bowl!" I exclaimed, playfully hitting his arm. 

"Sorry." He mumbled, his jaw clenched. 

"What's wrong this time? Why can't we just have one normal day? We had a great date, why are you upset?" I asked him, and he turned to me with fake humor lighting them up.

"Chill out Em. I'm perfectly okay." He said, putting his white powedered hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, that's why your tone is so fake it's making me cringe." I said, nodding, looking him in the eyes. 

"Okay, fine, Aiden texted you again." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows together. 

"How do you know that? Did you snoop through my phone." I asked, starting to get angry. I trust him, can't he trust me too?

"No, I didn't snoop, but when you went to the bathroom, your phone dinged, and I went to go turn it on vibrate, I'm sorry, but I wanted you to myself for the night. And I caught sight of the contact. Why won't he leave you alone? Why can't I just have a normal relationship with my girlfriend? Why does everyone keep trying to mess with us? What's so wrong with the two of us being together?" He asked, his voice seeming so vulnerable. 

I know he's been going through so freaking much, but I don't know what to do about it. 

"Maybe, just maybe we should give them what they want."

***

Okay, sorry for the cliff hanger, but it should intrigue you guys for the next chapter which will hopefully be out really soon. Thanks for the support that my loyal readers have shown. 

Thanks so much for the almost 3,000 reads on this story, and the 40,000 on the first story in the series killed me when I saw it. You guys rock! 

Now there may be something in the next chapter that will upset you guys, but don't worry, the ending will be so much better than the next few chapters. 

Don't worry, you won't be upset for too long!

Also BTW, sorry for it being such a short chapter!