If He Dies

I managed to sleep until I woke myself up.
When I did, there was rain pounding heavily against the windows, and every minute or so, there would be a strike of lightening, and thunder following close behind.

It was around nine, I really hope Brody's okay.

I decided to shoot him a text and make sure.

Emma- Hey Brody, I just wanted to see if you were ok

Brody- yea. We're almost to the motel

Emma- please be safe

Brody-...

Emma- Brody

Emma- brody?

Emma- BRODY!?!?!

Brody- This is a paramedic, Brody and his parents were in a terrible car accident. They are being placed in the emergency room at the hospitsl over by west fort

Emma- WHAT???? Okay, thanks

I slipped my phone into my back pocket, my vision blurring and my eyes stinging due to the tears threatening to fall.

Why can't we just have one normal day?

I tied my converse and I ran through the rain out to my car.

I threw it in reverse and drove as careful as I could down to the hospital, biting my lip to hold back the many tears that still wanted to fall.

I pulled into the closest parking space I could find and I ran into the front desk.

"Brody Anderson?" I said, chewing nervously on my already stubby nails.

"Room 2B." She said, with a smile full of sympathy. There was a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I gently pushed open the door and saw Brody lying there unconcious. I ran to his side and felt a lump forming in my throat. His body was covered in sticky drying blood. His face was scratched and the top of his head was bandaged.

I softly and carefully grabbed his hand and held it, finally just letting my tears fall without any restraint.

I was hurt, tired, sad, but more than anything, scared. If he dies, what'll happen? I can't lose him. I-I love him.

"Excuse me miss, can you step out for a moment?" A teenager around my age with a thick australian accent said, stepping into the room.

I nodded and reluctantly made my way out of the room, giving Brody one backwards glance, afraid this would be one of the last times I saw him.

"Thank ya miss." He said, his eyes shining with full on pity.
I nodded in his direction, since I couldn't make words form over the lump that had now lodged itself in the back of my throat.

I sat in one of the waiting room chairs, doing nothing but stare at the clock worridly.

♡◇♡

Uh oh! Do you think Brody will be okay?

Who is as scared as Emma?

Who is also afraid over the fact that we only have two more chapters left?

Do you guys want a sequel?