"I'm in."

The next school day, we had began our goal to find a cute boy who had a crush on Violet. We went to the library first, since that's where Violet would tend to hang out, so there we had the biggest chance of finding Someone who liked Violet. 

"I'll take the blonde over there, you can take the one with the jet-black hair." Brody said, walking towards the seemingly lonely blonde guy that looked like he had just surfed the pacific ocean. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked my guy, resting my hands on the table he was at. "Um, Alex. Why?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at me and glancing me up and down. 

"I'm Emma, and because, my friend Violet, she has dark hair, kind of like yours, and she hangs out here a lot. She's really lonely so me and my boyfriend Brody are trying to find someone who has a crush on her." I explain. His eyes go wide at the mention of Violet, and even wider at the mention of Brody. 

"First of all, you're the girl dating the school's bad boy? The guy every girl wants, and every guy wants to be?" He asked, his tone full of disbelief. 

"I would have thought you heard since it's still all over school news that Brody's dating someone, but either way, yes I am." I said, crossing my arms tightly over my chest. 

"Anyway, yeah I know Violet." He said, his cheeks had a tinge of pink in them. 

"Well, do you like her?" I asked him, and he nodded slowly, his cheeks turning redder by the second. I smiled a little, and motioned for Brody to come over to me, which he obeyed. 

"Yeah? Does he like her?" Brody asked, and I nodded excitedly. I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face, someone could help Violet like Brody helped me! And the best part, is Alex is muscular, so he could easily take on Violet's Dad.

"Great, can you excuse Brody and I for a moment?" I asked, and he nodded. We walked a few feet away so he couldn't hear what we were saying. 

"I have a couple changes to make to our plan. Instead of making him find out about Violet's...Problem, why don't we just save him the trouble and tell him? I mean, we can make him promise not to tell her he knows, but then we can help him set up an even better plan on saving Violet." I said, and Brody nodded in response. We walked back over to Alex. 

"You in?" We asked in sync. 

"I'm in."

***

Thanks so much for reading this far.

I appreciate each and every one of you who read, vote, and comment.