Chapter 1

They're dead. Dead. My parents are dead. Now my sister Elena, my brother Jeremy and I have to go to school right after the funeral.

"Morning Aunt Jenna!" Elena and I said in unison.

"Your late, hurry up and eat!" She whined while rushing around the disastrous kitchen.

"It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna." Elena said exhaustingly. She looked as if she was crying in her sleep. I could tell she missed Mom and Dad, but she and I both know that we must be brave for Jeremy.

"Is there coffee?" I heard Jeremy say and it cause me to spin around in astonishment.

"Jer you have to teach me how to sneak down those stairs without making a sound, that way I sneak out to midnight movies and parties." I whispered to him. His pupils looked dilated, he obviously was getting high again, I just didn't want to say anything to Aunt Jenna. You could tell she was already frustrated.

"You know what Aunt Jenna we should get going Bonnie will be here any second." I said.

"Yeah we should, let's go." said Elena.

"Wait what about me?" Jeremy wondered. There was an extremely loud honk coming from outside.

"Oops, sorry Jer have to go, why don't you take the bus?" I asked.

"I don't know the bus routes, why can't you drive me?" he asked.

"My Mercedes is in the shop Jer. See you after school!" I said and followed Elena outside.

"Hey Bonnie, hurry up before Jeremy jumps in front of the car until we give him a ride." I said.

👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭

I apologize if this isn't very accurate, please enjoy.😃