Chapter 5

Matt was watching my expression the whole ride to my house.

"What now?" I asked.

"You just seem..." he paused.

"What, Matt stop with the pauses!!!" I demanded.

"You seem happy, I haven't seen you so happy since the day you and Jake met." He said, I was half angry at him

for mentioning Jake but got over it.

"Wait, you didn't get back together right?" he questioned half believing it was true.

"No! Gross!" I said making a disgusting face only causing him to laugh at me.

"Then what the hell is up with you, ever since we left the Grille you were stuck in that head of yours, thinking about something, or someone." he hinted. I knew he was on to me I had to tell him.

"Nothing just this guy that saved me from being more harassed by Jake." I said.

"Well...?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked, looking at him for any facial answers.

"Was he Hot?" He said putting a huge emphasis on the word hot.

"Excuse me?" I said half shocked.

"I'm not gay Ronnie, I just assumed he had to be considering the way you talked about him." He said.

"Phew that's a relief, and yes he is highly attractive." I said.

"I knew it!" he screamed in victory as if he won an epic battle.

"JEREMY!!!" I could hear my Aunt screaming from inside the house as we pulled up to it.

"SEE YA AUNT JENNA!" He shouted back at her in rush to leave judging by the fact that he leaped onto his maroon-red bicycle and drove away without saying hello to Matt and me.

"I have to go." I said as I watched My Aunt walk back into the house looking defeated.

"I know," he said "see you at school Ronnie." He said while getting back into the driver's seat of his newly bought ford truck. I got out and my eyes followed Aunt Jenna walking towards the house and I shut the passenger door and waved to him as he left. I sighed as I walked through preparing myself for a world famous Aunt Jenna meltdown. I saw her sitting on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Aunt Jenna?" I asked wondering if she was crying. I locked the door behind me.

"Which double trouble is it?" she asked.

"It's Ronnie, are you okay?" I asked hoping for a reassuring yes but I knew the true answer would be no.

"It's nothing just Jeremy, that's all." she said. I walked over to the couch where she was sitting and sat down. I looked at her face and all I could see was guilt.

"It's not your fault everyone has a different way of coping and obviously Jer's is getting high and trying destroy his brain cells to forget horrific memories." I said hugging her.

"What's yours?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"Exercise." I answered still holding on to her." What's yours?" I managed to ask.

"Keeping myself occupied." She weeped, we didn't let go we just stayed there hugging and coping, (or fine we were crying)but soon enough we both drifted into unconsciousness.

😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😪

Sorry that was short but sweet part between Ronnie and her Aunt Jenna!

I jut love this chapter wait for the next update to see what happens next. Plus what are your thoughts on Jake I think he is a total Jerk and a Pig comment your thoughts, thanks for reading.