Chapter 27

"She's been acting strange lately." I heard Care whisper to E as I filed my stuff away into my locker.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie whispered back. It's as if they think I'm deaf.

"She's...brighter."

"This coming from the girl who called me crazy for coming from a family of witches."

"I meant, she's....glowing." This caused an arouse of laughter from the girls, causing me to turn.

"Do I look deaf to you, I might as well be for you to be yapping off to one another about me." I playfully glared at them.

"Sorry Ron, but Caroline claims that there's something different about you." Bonnie giggled.

"Oh my God! You had sex!" Caroline nearly screamed, and I laughed at her accusation.

"I'm fine, maybe it's due to my mental health."

"True, you have been less paranoid." Caroline said, the girls nodded before walking away. "But I have that six sense when someone loses their virginity."

I just waited until they left the hallway to turn back to my locker.

"You slept with Damon."

"Stefan I don't appreciate creeping."

"Don't lie to me, one, I can tell if you are and two, you're wearing Damon's flannel." He chuckled.

"That's why I thought nobody would notice, he said he hasn't worn this since the 90's."

"Which was not that long ago." He chuckled. "Hey, I won't say a word, but Caroline might."

"Can you please keep an ear on her for me."

"Don't you mean-"

"I know what I said." I interrupted. "Thanks your the best!"

******

"So today class we will be learning about the importance of the the Governments branches."

"Talk about snooze fest." Ally snickered two seats behind me. She acted out a sleeping gesture.

"Miss Mocklin, if you'd like to leave, then please, I'd be happy to put it on your report card or possibly even on an e-mail to your parents." Mister Loughton suggested with an evil stare.

"I didn't even know that you were aware of what an e-mail was." Ally shot back. The phone then rang.

"Class, continue to copy down today's notes, thank you." He walked over to the phone and placed it to his ear. "Yes, I see, alright."

"Let me guess, the 80's called and they want their bell-bottoms back?" Ally commented and the class was now just aggravated by her comments, and a brief expression of stupidity and regret washed over her features for a moment.

Sure Mister Loughton was a Hippie, but that doesn't mean he wore bell bottoms, he actually had shoulder length hair and only on Fridays would he wear his pleather fore-head band, and his fringed pleather "cow hide" jacket. Throughout the week he actually dressed like a regular teacher, professional.

"Actually, the office was calling, Ronnie, your being dismissed."

"Oh, okay." I nodded as I gathered my belongings and headed out of the room. Dismissed, Jenna was away for the weekend. Unless...

My suspicions were right when Damon was at the front of the school, standing by his car.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, I have to tell you something."

"If this is a marriage proposal, I'm still in high school Damon." I giggled.