Chapter 6

I was woken up by A alluring smell coming from the kitchen.

"Yum what is that?" I wondered.

"Good Morning Ronnie!!" I heard Elena say from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and smiled as I saw her making her world famous eggs.

"Hey E." I said wiping my exhausted eyes.

"Eat up, school's cancelled." she said.

"Thanks.." I said reaching for a plate of scrambled eggs.

"Wait, cancelled?" I asked.

"Yeah, um Mr. Bolson are freshman algebra teacher was murdered they are saying animal attack so now we have a curfew and the school is under investigation." She stated.

"What do you mean curfew?" I wondered taking a bite out of my eggs.

"I mean we can't stay out late until they find out the cause of death, we should know by tomorrow." She said.

"Okay where is Aunt Jenna?" I asked.

"Job interviews she left before you woke up." She said.

"Okay well I'm going to get dressed." I said and waltzed upstairs.

"Okay." She shouted back at me. I ran upstairs and screamed as I saw Jeremy face first on the floor of the bathroom.

"What!" I heard Elena scream from downstairs.

"What happened to Jeremy?" I asked.

"Oh he was drunk when I got home, must have passed out near the toilet." she said.

"Well then I guess I'll use Aunt Jenna's Bathroom." I said back down I her.

"Okay, hey listen I'm going to go out." she called back at me.

"Okay see you in a few." I said as I made my way to Aunt Jenna's room.