Chapter 15

I slowly woke up. My eyes shot open and I was on the couch, Damon at the end of it.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shouted and ran off the couch towards the kitchen where Stefan was.

"Ronnie.." he whispered in concern, concern? not concern! HE IS A BLOODTHIRSTY VAMPIRE!

"GET AWAY! WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE!" I screamed and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs and into my room. I screamed when I saw Damon reading a book on my bed.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I Screamed at him and he walked towards me, lovingly yet sympathetically.

"Ronnie..." he whispered I backed away from him towards the bathroom, I got in and closed the door, then locked it.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! WHERE'S ELENA! DID YOU KILL HER!?!?!?" I asked/ panicked / screamed.

"No! She's alive! Ronnie, please come out." he begged. I started to have a panic attack.

"I-I CaN-n't bre-!" I forced out before inhaling quickly and heavily.

"Just calm down Ronnie!" he begged.

"I-Hee Can-Hoo Breath-huh eee huh hoo heee hu ha hee!" I tried my best to calm down but couldn't.

"Unlock the door and I can help you!" Damon begged, I inched closer to the door knob.

"I! C- br-" my hand grazed the lock as I fell back into a dark deep hole of unconsciousness.

😩😱😥😪😨😫😱😭😥😨😫😥😫😨😩😱😥😭😨😫😥😖😤😓

I know your mad at me...