Chapter 9

WARNING:PG-13 Material

"Hey Ronnie!" shouted Tyler, Matt, and Vicki as I entered Tyler's car.

"Hey Guys." I said.

"Wow a little over dressed for the movies." said Vicki.

"Yeah... I know Tyler's code for movies really is party, so let's go partying!" I said excited.

"Woohoo!" shouted Tyler as I got in the back seat with Matt who was dressed like he was going to party his butt off.

"To The Party!" Shouted Vicki and Tyler drove off.

"What did your Aunt say?" asked Matt.

"Oh she's occupied with Tyler's Uncle Mason..." I giggled.

"Yeah, yeah." said Tyler.

"So are we going to get drunk or are we going to be buzz kills?" Asked Vicki.

"Well one of us needs to be the non drunk to drive the rest of us home." I said.

"I'll do it." Said Matt.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah plus that way I can make sure that none of you do something stupid." he said.

"Okay." we said still unsure he wanted to.

"I'll be fine." he said as we continued to drive on towards the party.

********

When we arrived at the party everyone was excited to go inside.

"Who's party is this?" I asked.

"Billy's." said Vicki as we went inside. We partied hard and I had too many drinks that I got drunk. I walked over to Matt and asked him to dance with me.

"Sure... you're okay Ronnie?" he said over the loud music.

"Yeah!!" I said as we danced together facing each other. For most people when they drink they get stupid but I just get energized and pumped! I continued to dance with Matt until he wanted to sit down. I continued to dance by myself in my tight black dress and was shocked when someone grabbed me around me waist and began to dance with me.

"Ma- Jake!" I said in shock but my drunk side was pulling my body towards him.

"Hey Ronnie." he said kissing me on my neck. my mind said stop this but my body wouldn't let it.

"Lets get out of here." he said. I tried to say no as he led me towards the door.

"Okay." I said what was wrong now my drunk side was going to my head. He was leading me out until Matt came around the corner and punched him in the nose.

"Ow! Donovan!!" Jake shouted. Matt led me towards Tyler's car.

"Matt..." I slurred.

"Get in the car." He said and shoved me inside.

"Vicki... Ty..." I slurred again.

"They are inside... Vicki said she won't get drunk and will get a ride to bring Tyler home." he said. He pulled up in front of Tyler's house. We were going to stay here so nobody would suspect where we were in the morning or why we weren't awake. Matt walked me toward the door and once we were inside I hugged him.

"Thanks." I said and he hugged me back. when I released myself from his grasp we looked right into each others eyes and we kissed. I pulled myself away from him then we kissed again. he led me upstairs to Tyler's guest room and put me on the bed. we continued to kiss over and over again. he made his way to my neck and kissed me all over I moaned. Why was I moaning my drunk side was taking completely over me unaware if the fact that Matt was my best friend.

********

I woke up in the morning with Matt naked next to me.

"Oh my god." I whispered in shock. I had just done that, this with my best friend... that's not good.

"Morning..." he said his eyes still shut.

"Matt..." I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah Ronnie..." he mumbled.

"Ronnie!" he yelled and jumped up from the bed with a blanket wrapped around him.

"Oh my God!" he shouted.

"I know!" I screamed.

"Oh My God!" he shouted.

"What happened are you guys okay?" asked Tyler walking into the room. he looked from me to Matt.

"Oh my god!" he yelled.

"We know!" we yelled at in unison.

"You had..." He whispered.

"We know!" we yelled at him.

"Matt... she was drunk and you were sober why did you have..." he was interrupted by Vicki walking in.

"Oh my god!" she screamed.

"We know!" Tyler, Matt, and I shouted all together.

"What the hell happened last night Matt? She was drunk you were suppose to watch her not sleep with her!" she screamed.

"Yeah what did happen last night... Matt?" I asked turning towards him.

"Um... Teenage Hormones?" he said nervously.

"I'm dead... Elena is going to kill me... Aunt Jenna is going to kill me... Jer is going to kill me... I'm dead." I said.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Woah... Ronnie and Matt? Shocker... let me guess you thought it was going to be between Ronnie and Damon, didn't you?