Chapter 12

Warning: PG-13 Material

How did he get there do fast?

"How did yo-" I was interrupted by him kissing me again. He moved along to the side of my neck. I moaned, he laughed at the effect he had on me. He moved his legs up under my shorts that I was wearing. He grabbed my thigh. Then he went back to kissing me again. I didn't know how but we were in my room with him shirtless on top of me. I moaned again as he went down to my neck. He ripped off my sweatshirt and my tank top an I was now showing my red laced bra that was hiding under my black tank top. he kissed my throat then went down to my chest and I moaned again and he went down to my stomach and slowly took of my shorts as he made his way back to my lips and kissed me passionately. He threw my shorts somewhere revealing my matching red laced underwear.

"I'm utterly in love with you." he said and I for up and kissed him, then I noticed he was completely naked and I blushed he noticed that and laughed he kissed me and his hand touched my bare back. Bare back where was my Bra? Damon of course managed to get it off me and it flung across the room.

"Damon..." I moaned as he went to my neck again and shoved me onto the bed, I began to giggle, then I wondered how he got into my house. I pushed him away from me and I walked to the corner of my room grabbing my bra and putting it back on.

"What?" he asked me in utter shock I just walked away from him.

"How did you get in my house?" I asked, he laughed. "Did you break into my house?"

"No, I was invited in by your Aunt and then I left and I came back in when it was empty." he said I threw his jeans at him.

"Get out before I call the police!" I shrieked and put my shorts and my tank top on and grabbed my sweatshirt and put my socks and converse back on.

"Ronnie..."

"Go!" I screamed and like that he was changed and out the door. I grabbed my phone and called Stefan.

"Ronnie what's up?" he asked.

"Your lucky I didn't call the cops on your brother for breaking into my home and literally seducing me and he almost got away with it if I hadn't come to my senses!" I screamed into the phone.

"Are you all right?" he asked concern.

"Other than feeling dizzy like I lost a gallon of blood I-" I could manage before fainting.

"Ronnie? I'm getting Elena and coming over!" he said before I blacked out.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Did Damon drain her of blood? Uh oh!