Prologue

Some cities, streets, countries, continents and seas mentioned in this book are made up but some are kept the same. You can say this is set in a semi-parallel supernatural universe.

Many things here won't make sense if it existed in this reality. If you are confused as to why certain history things don't match, that's probably because it doesn't exist in this universe.

~~~~

In the first century, supernatural beings populated the earth. The Spirits blessed them with all kinds of magical powers. They procreated and had children who didn't inherit their parent's powers.

The population of creatures without powers started to increase massively due to the harmony between fae, witches, vampires, warlocks, werewolves, and many others.

Humanoid bodies with colourful, white, or black wings travelled among the clouds while those with gills, sheer skin, and tails with luminescence scales instead of legs filled the oceans. There were so many colours and so much magic. They were like Gods and Goddesses, Kings and Queens.

Then the ones on the land began to interbreed, producing humans.

It only took two centuries for everything to fall apart. Magical beings quickly became creatures of myth. Humans become jealous. They wanted the power but when they couldn't obtain it, they started to obliterate the supernatural world.

The humans started to turn on their own family and friends who were pure-born. Using their own family's secret, they began to create weapons with molten silver, manufacturing wooden stakes, nets, and iron traps. The supernatural population dwindled rapidly.

Within a thousand years, the humans took over and every supernatural being out there either morphed into an animal or remained as human as possible to blend in. Survival was necessary when witches and warlocks were being burned at the stake.

The pure-born no longer had the will to fight.

They'd fought for centuries but it wasn't enough when humans could create more of their own kind and the supernatural couldn't. Not only were they sparse in numbers but they were in grave danger as well.

Interbreeding was no longer accepted between the supernatural species. It didn't matter how much a supernatural being might love another. Interbreeding was one mistake their ancestors made that they were determined not to repeat.

The Spirit World collapsed dramatically. They couldn't control nor harm the humans. They didn't belong to the Spirits of the Moon, Sun, or Stars including those of fire, earth, water and wind.

Their chaos left the world in war and disarray. However, the great Spirits knew one thing. They needed more pure-born — children born from their own race. Thus, mates were given to those granted with powers by the Spirits. Souls became intertwined, guaranteeing a pure-born, while creating a type of bond that even death could not destroy.

Some werewolf packs chose their natural form; they used to fight each other for more land and food. Others chose their human side, some even ruling as Kings and Queens. But once the Great War started, they were forced to assimilate their human form.

That's when a treaty between the werewolves was established. They stopped fighting each other, especially when their mates might be in another's pack and instead fought against the humans.

The transition to having mates was confusing at first, not only for the werewolves but also for every other supernatural being. Therefore, the Spirits guided them to each other. They made sure no matter where, how, or when, they would meet.

Not only was this a way to further the supernatural race, it was also a way to stop the Hybrids from forming. In very rare occasions when two different powers collided, a hybrid formed instead of human. A one in a billion chance, if that.

However, that Hybrid, that particular child, would not only have both powers but once they reached his or her full potential, they could raise havoc unlike any other, upon the earth.

And the Spirit world would do anything to stop them.

-------------------
IMPORTANT
This is a werewolf story but some other creatures might come into play later on.
——————————
PLEASE READ
Some cities, streets, countries, continents and seas mentioned in this book are made up but some are kept the same. You can say this was set in a semi-parallel supernatural universe.

If that even exist but imagine this world with a different time line and lots of things that won't make sense if it existed in this reality. If you're confused to why certain history doesn't match, that's probably because it doesn't exist in this universe. 

Also this story doesn't follow the norms of the wattpad werewolf word so the concept of rejection doesn't exist here. Also, it's a parallel universe, not the earth we live in.
--------------------------------
QUESTIONS
Q: Why are the chapters in 2 parts?
A: I write on Microsoft word then copy and paste. Hence, my chapters are 4500+ words and 8+ pages long. So I shorten it.
Q: Why don't I just write shorter chapters?
A: I want to stay true to my story and characters. It's just the way I write.

This chapter was edited by Zoriey